• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

mlg order issue

SwolljaGreen

Swollja
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been using mlg for over a year and their gear kicks ass! I seem to be having some sort of a hiccup with my order that I placed two weeks ago because it still hasn't arrived. I'm sure it may have something to do with July 4th but it seems odd that it has been 2 weeks. I emailed him and he said he would check with the shipper to get info but now a day later he still hasn't replied. The order was over $250 and I'm kinda paranoid now that it has been so long. Any reps reply would be appreciated. I pm'd boneman and haven't got a reply yet but I'm sure this should be resolved pretty soon. I just want more reassurance that it is on the way and I'm not losing the money.

A bunch of guys are in the same boat. But don't forget this is the busiest time of yr.

He replied to ton of pms in one shot go to mlg sub forum under mlg thread and read my friend all is answered there

I have been using mlg for over a year and their gear kicks ass! I seem to be having some sort of a hiccup with my order that I placed two weeks ago because it still hasn't arrived. I'm sure it may have something to do with July 4th but it seems odd that it has been 2 weeks. I emailed him and he said he would check with the shipper to get info but now a day later he still hasn't replied. The order was over $250 and I'm kinda paranoid now that it has been so long. Any reps reply would be appreciated. I pm'd boneman and haven't got a reply yet but I'm sure this should be resolved pretty soon. I just want more reassurance that it is on the way and I'm not losing the money.
Look under mlg subforum thread mlg bonez answered everyones pm at once meanin chill there workin on it lol

Why are these posts still happening? Pm a rep and be patient. They are swamped in the summer as are many quality sources. Why would he risk his rep by screwing you. They know that if anyone got screwed that this forum would blow up don't you think? Chill man, it's summer, have a drink and soak up some rays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are these posts still happening? Pm a rep and be patient. They are swamped in the summer as are many quality sources. Why would he risk his rep by screwing you. They know that if anyone got screwed that this forum would blow up don't you think? Chill man, it's summer, have a drink and soak up some rays

I understand man but this time last year I made an order and It was like normal. I'm kind of relieved to see the explanation. Hopefully it's here this week though

Why do people like you make comments like this? You aren't the one with the problem, and you aren't the one who can fix it....it just annoys me when people say things and don't have a dog in the fight.

Why do people like you make comments like this? You aren't the one with the problem, and you aren't the one who can fix it....it just annoys me when people say things and don't have a dog in the fight.

People like me? I order a lot from many sources big mouth. That's why I can say it, and I'm patient. I order twice a month so fuck you with your "I don't have a dog in the fight". I'm just not an impatient big mouth like you. You haven't a fucking clue who I am, or how much I have invested in this game bro. What? You order $200 and worry when ifs not on your porch in 5 days? Get a grip rookie. Dawg 16 with your 12 posts, wow

Last edited:
I've been waiting over a month for mine from mlg. Pretty sure ill have to write that one off.

mlg doesn let anyone down. he gets busy and takes a little longer but will come through. been using him for yrs and never had him not come through. in this game patience is needed. pm a rep or email mlg with order info and details and im sure he will get on it. I had a mix up one time and it took 5wks but he took care of it. He isn't one to stand anyone up.

Have been talking to mlg and 3 reps. Still nothing. All I got was...it's sent and I don't control the mail......

Have been talking to mlg and 3 reps. Still nothing. All I got was...it's sent and I don't control the mail......

Hey i know its frustrating man ....i been there brother ..hey the dawg pound will get u gearz man....this is not the norm by any stretch or the truth....hey if i had to guess there replenishing stock but if they said its in mail then u should be seein it ...:winkfinger:

Yea 2 weeks is nothing to worry about. I'm going on 6 weeks waiting for mine. Still patiently waiting... Lol

wow 5-6 weeks waiting for domestic is totally unacceptable, mlg was quick with mine, under a week, but this was about 2 months ago

Yea that's what I was expecting. Not complaining, I get they're busy. It's just getting hard to be patient. Lol

damn lol im complaining about 3 weeks......looks like i got a long way to go :(

I'm sure by this time they are catching up a little. So I wouldn't be expecting a wait like mine.

Get Shredded!
[QUOT E=TheRiot777;350983]Yea that's what I was expecting. Not complaining, I get they're busy. It's just getting hard to be patient. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
Understandable

This is just me looking in from the outside not knowing all of what is going on but..............do you think the fact that Olympus is shut down all their business has flowed to MLG therefore causing a huge backlog for MLG???

Just a thought.

Carry on.

This is just me looking in from the outside not knowing all of what is going on but..............do you think the fact that Olympus is shut down all their business has flowed to MLG therefore causing a huge backlog for MLG???

Just a thought.

Carry on.

Very likely :coffee:

Was going to order from Olympus myself then they shutdown so I order from MLG. So true on this end...

the waiting game sucks, atleast when their is communication you have some sense of security knowing your investment is safe, sucks dishing out $$$$ and having it in limbo for weeks at a time, but it is the game we play so....

Back