• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy hell these Estradiol levels!

wittler7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I took some blood tests while on cycle (I usually only test after cycle). The results are scary.
Cycle:
300mg Tren/week
600mg Test/week
0.5mg Arimidex EOD

My Platelets are a little high, but expected.
My Testosterone is >1500. Can I call them to get the exact number?
However, my damn Estradiol level is 632!

I have a lot of clomid and nolva but only enough Armidex to finish this cycle (4 weeks left).
What should I do about these estradiol levels?! Should I start popping 20mg nolva ED and take 0.5mg Arimidex ED?

Thanks. :-(

If you used Private Meds their analytical equipment cannot read E2 correctly when running tren. We have seen it over and over that tren skyrockets your E2 reading incorrectly.

Did you use Private Meds?

I did use private labs. Thank you guys. That scared the crap out of me.

I did use private labs. Thank you guys. That scared the crap out of me.

I can guarantee those numbers are crap. Use LabsMD, they use mass spec which is way better at separating and reading your E2 levels from the tren compound.

I used private MD Lab services. Is there anyway to call and get my exact test levels instead of this >1500 bullshit? Also, would these results mean my tren is not fake because I was worried it could have been severely underdosed.

Yes! Use LabsMD.

Private meds uses ELCIA method for analysis, it is a very limited piece of equipment. LabsMD uses Mass Spec, it will give your actual test levels regardless of how high they are.

LabsMD is the only source for guys who juice. Private Meds analytical equipment is limited to the general public.

I have labs from private md that showed E2 at 1127 ng while running Tren. Blew my fking mind when it happened!!

Only use them when running straight Test and and AI. Any other compounds use LabsMD.
Man I bet your heart skipped a beat , followed by a quick glance at your chest ! lol

Heck guys use that much adex on trt doses of test, your running a heck of a lot more so you should have elevated E levels.

No. The way labcorp does the measurement can't read above 1500. It's not very useful for anything more than trt and baselines.

If you go thru privatemd you have to get the tests with the code LC/MS-MS. This is mass spec. The female hormone isn't. Make sure the test you get anywhere has this code if you want true number. The test I use from private md is the uni-sex hormone panel. Gives free and total test(uncapped) estrogen, igf, thyroid, lipids, cbc, liver. It doesn't give FSH or LH so this wouldn't be a good post cycle test but it's perfect for on cycle. About 120 with 15%discount. For maybe 10 bucks more you can get the male hormone panel. It's not their basic male test but the one a step above it and right next to the uni-sex test on their lists of test. This is a good one too. It's basically the same but Instead of igf and I believe thyroid , it gives LH/FSH , and progesterone as well. It's a very good test for pre and post cycle numbers. Anyways-sorry for long ass post. Hope this helps:)

Back