• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulk cycle length, dose, advice

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As most of you know, I like to plan ahead. This fall I will be running a classic bulk cycle. It will also be strictly AY oils. Instead of deca I will be running npp. I have a lot of NPP I've been saving. I also have 5 of the testE and a couple of vials of TPA. I also picked up 400 blue hearts and have two vials of cyp from the pharmacy. In other words, running out of gear won't be the problem.

Here's the questions:

How long? I get tired on really long cycles and lose focus. Is 10 weeks enough? If I leave out the testE and go with straight TPA the whole time does 10 weeks make more sense or should I still run at least 12? I'm on trt for life so I'll be cruising right after the cycle. If I feel good at 10 weeks I could see running it longer, but I won't be offended if at 10 weeks I've made great gains and need to cruise. I just want to maximize everything without overdoing anything.
Right now I'm thinking

dbol 40-50/ed 1-6
tpa 350/wk 1-4
Npp 525/wk 1-10
testE 750/wk 1-6 900/wk 7-10

adex will be used starting at 1mg EOD, adjusted depending on joints/bloating/crying over commercials.
I would expect the majority of gains to come in the first 6 weeks which would allow 4 more weeks to solidify them.

How would you change this cycle?

If your cruising,that's a decent blast..

Back