• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RBC Count - Donating Blood

BadDevlin

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got lab results today and I'm wondering if I should donate blood. As I understand too high of RBC means the blood is basically too thick, which puts you at risk for clotting and whatnot. Also my WBC is high too, which I've read AAS can cause as well, but could also be an infection, allergies, toxic reaction to a chemical, or even muscle trauma from extremely strenuous exercise/training. Here's my relevant numbers:

Red Blood Cell Count - 5.37 Million/uL (Normal threshold is indicated @ 4.2 - 5.8 so I'm on the high side of normal)
White Blood Cell Count - 13.5 Thousand/uL (Threshold is 3.8 - 10.8 so this is indicated as HIGH)
Red Cell Distribution Width/RDW - 15.5% (Threshold is 11-15%)
Absolute Neutrophils - 10274 cells/uL (1500-7800 cells/uL)
Absolute Eosinophils - 567 cells/ul
(15-500 cells/uL)

I may have an infected tooth so that could explain the immune system response that's going on. I also train the point of feeling like I"m going to puke 4-5 days a week. I was getting a lot of PIP and inflammation from the gear I was taking too, so maybe my body is mildly allergic or having a reaction to the benzyl alcohol, which I've heard is not that uncommon. Also have moderate seasonal allergies which was indicated as a possible cause for elevated neutrophils/eosinophils. Seems like there could be a lot of reasons for the elevated whites, but if anyone has any input about that I definitely wanna hear it. Mostly I'm wondering if a blood donation is in order? Have appt. tomorrow, up in the air whether or not I'm keeping it...

hematocrit and hemoglobin are important numbers too. I personally wouldn't give blood until I peaked over the top of the range but that's just me. You donate any time you feel comfortable.

No one lets me donate blood because I've been to too many third world HIV infested areas with a bunch of crazies running around with their dicks and saggy tits hanging out.

Is there any way they can find out if you lie about that and donate anyways?

No, you can lie on the forms. It's not as of they have access to NSA's data base listing where you've been and when. Although, NSA may have you on terror watch list the blood bank don't know that either.

No one lets me donate blood because I've been to too many third world HIV infested areas with a bunch of crazies running around with their dicks and saggy tits hanging out.

Is there any way they can find out if you lie about that and donate anyways?

You can actually order the lab supplies to do it yourself if you have the balls. I don't know if I could pull it off.

You can actually order the lab supplies to do it yourself if you have the balls. I don't know if I could pull it off.

maybe i wouldn't be bad at drawing blood since I seem to be really good at hitting veins when I'm pinning gear

#bloodeverywhere

Don't donate blood if you're feeling sick

Have you doc do a phlebotomy. That's how I have it done.

Back