• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Crippled By Post Injection Pain. Does it get better?

quinnGoes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1.5 ml daily Test Prop 100mg/ml injections spread out between 3 .5 slin pins are RUINING me. I am literally a cripple and every muscle group I hit get destroyed. Incredibly painful, can't extend arms and can barely walk / sleep. Gonna have to abort after only 4 days I guess as it only continues to get more unbearable.

The gear is from MLG which supposedly has a great rep for being smooth. Is it just incompatible with me? Ideas on what I should do?

Is this your first cycle? first time using prop?

Why the fuckkkk are u pinning prop 3 times a day anyways. You might as well run tne if your going to do that.

why are you using slin pins? also its getting colder which means so are your muscles and your gear. maybe try warming your gear up and pinning after a hot shower. And if youre pinning virgin muscle, its gonna hurt.

^^^^^ This......also are you using a sterile procedure for prep and Inject?

Ya first time using anything, other than trying dbol+winny+aromasin in hopes of doing a bill roberts style 2 week blast but it made me feel like death so quit that early too. and definitely sterile procedure, as well as taking doxycycline

Bad prop. It shouldn't cripple you especially through a slin pin. I've pinned prop ED with a 1inch 25g and never got any serious PIP.

I think this is at least partially the problem.. because I tried a syringe of tren in my pec and the PIP was barely anything compared to the test. guess i should buy some mct oil and dilute it.. although using 150mg/day using .5ml slin pins with 50mg/ml test is gonna be pretty annoying

Ya first time using anything, other than trying dbol+winny+aromasin in hopes of doing a bill roberts style 2 week blast but it made me feel like death so quit that early too. and definitely sterile procedure, as well as taking doxycycline

No offense brother but this is why people should listen to the vets when they say your first cycle should be test c or e. That way you don't pink as often and the pip is usually very little. I would drop what your doing like you said and save the rest for a later ccycle .get yourself some test e or c and do two shots a week.

Now if your stuck on using prop you can cut it with sterile grape seed oil or some use primo (expensive )or decA to help with the pip.

Good luck with your cycle

I have run the exact same brand and had zero problems - I've also never seen any negative feedback about the prop being bad. I would start with the fact that you are pinning way too many times per/day. Are you sticking all 3 pins into the same muscle? Even if you are spreading the pins out into different muscles, it's still too much pinning. Get a larger volume pin, and pin once a day.

I think this is at least partially the problem.. because I tried a syringe of tren in my pec and the PIP was barely anything compared to the test. guess i should buy some mct oil and dilute it.. although using 150mg/day using .5ml slin pins with 50mg/ml test is gonna be pretty annoying
With all due respect friend this is your first real cycle and you feel you have the wisdom and creds to state that YOU think mlg's prop is BAD ! I mean come on you don't even know what you are doing yet, how could you even come to such a conclusion ? I have injected his prop on many occasions aND IT IS THE SMOOTHEST i HAVE EVER USED ! The problem is you. First off drop this ridiculous cycle and get some sound advice for a good first cycle. And know this that some people are too sensitive to the Prop ester and can't use prop. I don't mean to be harsh but people need to be more careful before making such strong statements.

I pinned MLG's Prop...3cc's with a 23ga 1" in my quads and glutes...No pip at all..Best i've come across:winkfinger:

So where exactly are you pinning with a slin pin? 1/2" needle too? Hope you aint trying to hit your glutes and quads with a 1/2", prop sitting in the subq could stiffen things up a bit...

Last edited:
IMHO for the first inj. cycle to use Prop is just asking for trouble. Do a simple test e or c for 8-10 weeks 500mg/wk split between two inj.s. With proper PCT at the end. You need to see how you react to these compounds and yes how to inject properly. Not be doing countless site injections all over your first outing. Most guys would start with glutes with a 1.5'' pin. Then maybe delts and quads with a 1''. Not going deep enough could be the source of your problems. If your not lean enough a 1/2 '' pin won't get deep into the muscle and could cause an abcess. And if I read correctly over a gram of prop a week for a first cycle ?! Come on man.

Send me your gear,I will test it and let you know if it is you or the gear!
It's probably the gear so pm me STAT!

1.5 ml daily Test Prop 100mg/ml injections spread out between 3 .5 slin pins are RUINING me. I am literally a cripple and every muscle group I hit get destroyed. Incredibly painful, can't extend arms and can barely walk / sleep. Gonna have to abort after only 4 days I guess as it only continues to get more unbearable.

The gear is from MLG which supposedly has a great rep for being smooth. Is it just incompatible with me? Ideas on what I should do?

I've been doing MLG test-e 2x/wk starting at 250 mg/wk and now 1.2 g/wk, minimal to nil on pip. Two months so far. I'm a noob, so this is relatively virgin muscle as well.

TBH.... I have had so many ups and downs with prop...sometimes even from the same supplier/batch. When prop goes good its great, but when it goes bad then you cant even get out of a chair hahaha. I have done 1.5 CCs with no issue, then I have done .5CC that made me walk funny for a week. My advice is to stay away from prop and use E or C. There isnt that much of a difference between them to where you have to be worried about if you can walk the next day.

Get Shredded!
Send me your gear,I will test it and let you know if it is you or the gear!
It's probably the gear so pm me STAT!

:coffee: Lol. I was waiting for some one to jump on that one. I have used the prop and the e from MLG and only had some bad pip once. Guys here were very helpful and now I always warm my gear up. I have got same prop for some buddy's and they love it. I use a cup of hot water to warm up the vials. Also try using 1ml with a lot less pinning. (why 3 times a day):thinking: I use my shoulders and thighs and sometimes it gets sore,(about 12 hrs later) I take some ibuprofen and keep on truckin.

And switch to a long ester! Nobs should never start with something you have to pin every day! And yes run your pin under hot water so it flows and disperses better, work the muscle you pin to work the oil around!

Of all boards on the internet, I'm coming to the opinion that steroid forums might be full of some of the most inflated ego bros of all.

I'm also coming to understand that there is some type of cultish MLG religion around here. I am not trying to challenge MLG, I do not deny that many others have had awesome experiences with their products, thats why I choose to purchase from them. I should not be harassed for asking about why my test is causing so much pain I cannot move the day after injections. I'm not making this shit up, so be it if your prop was painless, mine is debilitating. I am trying to figure out if it is just my bodies reaction to the ester, or if it is variation in the product, or something else.

A 2 week Test P cycle is perfectly appropriate for testing the waters of AAS. Some may prefer long esters but for many reasons, they did not attract me. firstly i didn't want to run anything but a short cycle my first time. bill roberts and other experienced AAS users suggest that with a 2 week blast, recovery is extremely quick as the pituitary is not yet inhibited as it becomes on longer cycles, and is apparently actually sensitized at this point. I hate SERMS, they make me feel like trash and are probably garbage for your body physiologically, i have no intention of spending weeks and weeks on them. Also, if I reacted poorly, I wanted to be able to stop and have the hormone clear out quickly rather than being stuck with the sides for weeks.

Injection pain from MLG's tren is nothing compared to the prop. Ive cut prop dosage down to TRT level and am using 75mg of tren for the rest of the week instead.

oh everyone asking why i pin 3 times a day, i don't. I use 3 pins, each .5ml, in one sitting. look up "slin pins steroids", or "bill roberts insulin syringes", you might learn something interesting. they do much less damage and are absolutely large enough for spot injections and thighs if youre not fat.

Back