• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gyno surgery recovery?

fever

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just had gyno removal with lypo of chest are, jw what is recovery time before I can start up training again with light weights of course from any bros who have had surgery done. Surgeon said two weeks but sure is sore and he gave enough pain meds for a few weeks. Thanks Fever

Never had the surgery, but I've had other surgeries and I've learned you should listen to your body, if you're still sore you need to give it more time and start slowly and work your way up. It sucks, but it ends up being the fastest way to recovery, push your body too soon and you'll be back on the couch.

I had the surgery years ago. Do you have a drain? I started walking after a couple days and was back to light training in about two weeks. I tried a brisk walk too soon with the and the drain (blood bag) began filling up and I thought I was going to pass out. Other than that it wasn't too bad.

I had the surgery years ago. Do you have a drain? I started walking after a couple days and was back to light training in about two weeks. I tried a brisk walk too soon with the and the drain (blood bag) began filling up and I thought I was going to pass out. Other than that it wasn't too bad.
That's fucked up man...

Back