• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone interested in a DNP log?

Mr.krinkle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Currently running 150mg/ed. I'm keeping detailed log on another forum,but I could copy paste what's up so far and continue to update for the next 3 weeks or so.

Go check out the one I did a month ago. That stuff is incredible, but damn if those sides aren't equally powerful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go check out the one I did a month ago. That stuff is incredible, but damn if those sides aren't equally powerful.

At 150mg/wk in 95 degree temps it really hasn't been bad at all. Mostly clammy at night. Zero cramps have to wear long pants and duty boots at work. Considering bumping up to 225(75mg caps) if this week feels the same. So far impressive weight loss while staying in a deficit.

I live in FL. It's 98ish normally. I was at 200mg per day. The sweating was constant. Not a single break. Pools of sweat at night, and waterfalls the moment I stepped outside of my 70 degree appt.

I live in FL. It's 98ish normally. I was at 200mg per day. The sweating was constant. Not a single break. Pools of sweat at night, and waterfalls the moment I stepped outside of my 70 degree appt.

I'm staying roughly 700 calories in deficit and in roughly 7 days I've gone from 212.5 to 201.8.

How long are you planning on running it Mr. Krinkle?

I bought enough to run 150mg ed for 30 days but I'm really starting to consider upping to 225 if this week continues to be easier. No higher though and it will shorten my cycle so I'm not sure if I should stick with the low long approach or up it slightly and possibly drop less overall.

Started yesterday and got tied up with work and never started the thread/log. I'll make entries each day but as far as yesterday and today they will be covered in this post. Low dose 150-225ed(75mg caps of powder dnp).

Stats: 5'10"
Weight: 212.5
Bf: 15~%??? Caliper doesnt seem to work great when my body hordes all the fat on my chest and stomach)
AAS: 500mg/wk test e with 0.25 eod of adex

Weeks 1-2
DNP-150mg ED

Weeks 2 until I run out(somewhere between 3-4 weeks worth total)
DNP-225mg

Day 1: woke up feeling nauseas but had a long day and ate right before bed so no other reason for waking up feeling like that. Took one 75mg cap ate a fiber one bar. About an hour later felt warmness come over my body but I sweat fairly easy, had to put the windows down on the ambulance going for our calls. Pissed way more than usual and took a few more dumps than usual. Not much sweating though. 1 75mg cap 1 hour before back and bicep day after work. Didn't sweat much more than usual but was a touch more tired at the gym than I have been lately.
Total water intake for the day 1.75-2 gallons

Day 2: Woke up feeling pretty damn good, but immediately had to piss. Slept really well throughout the night without much sweating. 1 75mg cap with my morning coffee and my lunch prep for the day. So far today I've noticed an increase in my feeling of warmth and sweated a little easier but nothing crazy. Just had lunch meal 1 for the day and did get rather warm and a little sweatier than normal. But sitting in the shade now in BDUs and a cotton job shirt I feel comfortable(but the occasional breeze feels really good). Will follow up as the day goes. Weighed in at 210 today, no physical changes noted.
End of day 2 update: overall feel thinner but scale didn't say much and I'll check weight again in two days. Rode my bike some with the kids and played some badminton in the heat this evening. Mild headache, shirts soaked in sweat but it's not yellow yet. About to take a melatonin,take a shower,and relax. Hopefully sleep goes well.

Day 3: I HAVENT DIED YET! Sleep ok last night after a shower and some melatonin. Woke up a few times with my pillow drenched in sweat. Been sweating a fair amount today, maybe more than yesterday. Had some dialysis transports today so been enjoying the super cool building ac that they keep low. No real lethargy other than groggy from the melatonin. Left my lunch and my debit card at home this morning so I had $5 cash on me. Bought a ton of fruit and been staying outside in the shade mostly enjoying the sweat. Water intake is good. Training later tonight chest,shoulders,triceps. Still nothing intolerable at all. Weight at the dialysis center was 210.5 after in taking a gallon of water and a ton of fruit. Starting to look flat from glycogen depletion. Belly fat feels "looser". Day3 edit: slept ok. Soaked the pillow and sheets with the ac on and ceiling fan going wide open. Pee has assumed a sweet ass highlighter yellow color now. No lethargy yet, glycogen is definitely depleted and looking flatter. I'm off work today so I'll do a full write up on day 4 when I get done working in the yard today and whatever else my better half needs me to do today.

Overall I'm shooting to run this for 20 days unless something crazy happens or I can't tolerate it when it reaches full force. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I will say I'm staying low dose due to the weather being in the 90s this week.

Day 4: I've effectively sweated through 3 tshirts while doing barely anything for the day other than setting up a slip n slide for the kids. Also extreme loss of hunger today and didn't have any awesome Italian food at the restaurant I took the gf and her kids to. Just drank water. Lethargy isn't hitting me. Stomach looks a little smaller but don't feel super heated today. Rain storm cooked it down about an hour ago but it's stupid humid so another shirt has been soaked now. Debating on the gym tonight as I just feel off(prolly from yesterday's hecticness) and I can switch chest/shoulders/tris to tomorrow and do legs Saturday with less rushing. Prolly will soak all the thing tonight though if it's worse than last night. Also, cotton mouth. ಠ_ಠ
Day 5/6 update: yup still alive and very much sweaty. Still no lethargy,but strength is down in the gym. Made my workout even more intense with volume last night and soaked my shirt. Sweat is still the same color, did find out my semen is slightly yellow and my piss is highlighter yellow. Slept really well last night with a fan and the ac directly on me. Gf told me I was burning hot when I woke up all night,but don't remember sweating much. Got batteries for my scale finally as they died 2 days before starting this run. Starting weight was 212.5 empty stomach post morning poo. Weighed in after lunch today and drinking about a half gallon of water. 201.6lbs. Appetite was crazy yesterday and went well over my goal of 2100 calories and ate 3200. Macros for the day were 60f/262p/409c. Today is a laid back day until later and then it's legs to make up for my missed workout.
Day 7/8 update: still feeling great. No lethargy starting to sweat less though(but forever clammy) and water intake is the same. No changes in weight noted nor have I noticed any bloat. Sleep is very peaceful without any aids.
Day 9: not too sweaty today. Ate a little junkier than normal but proportions were light. Still easily in my deficit. Water intake is high. No real side at all other than sweating easier. Scale this morning post poo is at 199.2lbs. Gonna start adding more cardio this week and see if that ramps anything up. No noted bloating. If weight drop falls significantly I plan to up to 225.
Day 10-12: water retention is in effect now and really feel pretty normal, turning up the heat now!

Copy pasta. I'll update from here out.

Love to see logs on compounds such as DNP

Day 15: soooooooo much sweat. Can't do anything without sweating and doing nothing just makes me clammy. Holy fuck this is awesome. Weight as of this morning is 198.4. Drank plenty of water today but didn't eat much due to high volume of calls. Starting to notice separation in a couple areas of my body that I haven't ever(always carried fat and could never drop under 17% for longer than a week). Here's to hoping I can get it lower than ever. Popped a melatonin tonight in hopes I'll sleep better,but overall still feeling great,maybe a touch of lethargy at 225. Tomorrow and Thursday should be the peak days for sides after upping the dose from 150.

Day 16: Hot and humid today. All I wanted to do was sit in front of a ac unit. Still feeling okay overall. A little more tired than normal and head isn't quite clear unless I've got something to really focus on. Weighed in at 197.8 after eating all day(under maintenance of course and clean). Seem a little poofy so there might be some water weight in my pudgy self. Counted out my caps left and I'll have the next 5 days at 225 and the last 2 days I'll go to 300 because I hate myself. Hahahaha. I have to force myself to eat though. No hunger on dnp for the most part to me.

You're only lucky man to have no hunger. My appetite, standalone, will naturally want at least 3500-4k calories or I'll feel very hungry. On DNP, I was putting away 5K a day. Still lost weight though. I'll be in ketosis for my next run.

You're only lucky man to have no hunger. My appetite, standalone, will naturally want at least 3500-4k calories or I'll feel very hungry. On DNP, I was putting away 5K a day. Still lost weight though. I'll be in ketosis for my next run.

I can barely hit 2900 calories clean when bulking. Cuts are easier on me around 1900.

I can barely hit 2900 calories clean when bulking. Cuts are easier on me around 1900.

I have never liked cutting. I can eat and eat and eat

Back