• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What's shakin my brothers,

tatdawg

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been meaning to join you guys for a while now, been a member of ironmagazine.com for about 2 years and when this site started I meant to get on board, however had some health issues, namely hip replacement surgery. On the mend now and looking forward to getting back in the gym, ( I'll be able to do legs now too, awesome!) and doing a cycle to get back to where I was before the surgery. That's still a ways in the future however, since I'm in the U.S. it's not like I can just get the gear I'll want without doing some research and waiting for it to arrive. I know the drill, LOL. Anyhow just wanted to check in.

Regards & Respect,

Tha Dawg

Welcome to ASF Dawg,

getting back to the iron !!! Good to hear bro.
How long was the recovery from the hip surgery?

Welcome to ASF!!

Welcome to ASF Dawg,

getting back to the iron !!! Good to hear bro.
How long was the recovery from the hip surgery?

Yesterday was 3 weeks exactly and I put down the walker and picked up a cane. Still have to do physical therapy for 4 weeks, I start next week, my Dr says I'll be able to return to the gym after P.T. It's kinda amazing to think that 10 years ago if you had the crippling arthritis I did in your hip it just got worse, kept you in constant pain, took away your life, and left you in a wheelchair. Today it's a ROUTINE procedure that takes about a hour and a half and has a total recovery time of about 8 weeks. Total hip replacement, amazing. Guess you could say I'm a lucky Dawg. LOL.

Tha Dawg

Welcome! You'll like it here.

Back