• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Movie Favorites

exerciseordie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys! I have been spending much if my free time with the girl watching movies among other things ;) lol. Wanting to here your move favorites! Not necessarily ones you like to watch with your significant others, just what movies you enjoy watching! Let's here em!

My favorite movie of all time will always be terminator 2

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Boondock saints 1&2
Man on fire
Taken 1&2
The new riddick

Among my favs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boondock saints and riddick, very good movies!

I can't believe I forgot about Boondock Saints

Godfather series, Rocky series, most of the James Bond collection, Scarface, lots of older westerns. Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Reservoir Dogs, Fight Club, Slap Shot, Dazed and Confused. Off the top of my head.

Boondock Saints was a great movie, but I was not too impressed with the second one.

And who can forget, Pumping Iron? LOL

I love movies that people(bad guys/good guys) don't know who they are dealing with until the end or close to it. Two of the best type that I just described IMHO... Unforgiven and Gladiator! One that just touched my heart because of my prior military service/job/mos is Lone Survivor. That shit nearly brought me to tears. But I have so seen so many outstanding movies I really wouldn't know where to start in stating the best or my favorite.

Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Millers Crossing
Harsh Times
Heat

IML Gear Cream!
Saving private ryan... Seen it probably 300 times

Natural Born Killers all time fav...... Fight Club, Seven, V for Vendetta just to rattle off a few. Also a big fan of the Bangbros Network:winkfinger:

Some good movies in here! Let's here some more!

Lawless is a good one. Don't mess with Forrest. Those bbrass knuckles don't play

I just watched monuments men w the wife, it was pretty good. It wasn't saving private Ryan but a watchable movie.

Boondocks saints is a favorite.
Ace Ventura
This is the end

And lately been watching hours and hours of Frozen...

I just watched monuments men w the wife, it was pretty good. It wasn't saving private Ryan but a watchable movie.

Boondocks saints is a favorite.
Ace Ventura
This is the end

And lately been watching hours and hours of Frozen...

Bro I've been wanting to watch monuments men

I'm a war buff/nerd. My war movie DVD collection is profound. Filled with some good oldies too

Not my fav movie of all time by any means . But just got back from seeing the new Tom Cruise move " Edge of Tomorrow " . Def worth seeing .

I didn't like Boondick Saints :coffee:

Get Shredded!
It's good, better then I thought it was going to be. Not cheesy at all which I was glad to see

Heat! best shootout scene ever

Keep me coming. Writing down ones I haven't seen lol

fear & loathing in las vegas & braveheart are on the top of my list

- - - Updated - - -

snatch is good as well

it really depends on what chemicals are in my blood at the time,,,some movies are only good or way better pending the party favors

best chick flick a guy can make it through is bridesmaids for sure and heat with bullock and snl chic......

Back