• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RULE: If you are a brand new user and post a review as one of your first posts

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You will be banned.

Too many of these brand-new users (or shills or sources themselves depending on how you look at it) immediately write a glowing review for a source after they register, disappear, and never post again.

If you've been here at least a week and have made 100+ posts, feel free to write a review. If it's your first post, no reviews until you fulfill some of those criteria.

-Rainier

especially those first posts trying to post that a source is bad and/or that they "tested" something as fake.... <bitch please>

Great call RAINer ... You could even extend to these one post bashers

Mega agree with the whole idea. Never posted about planned cycle, prev ones, goals, jack shit...

But you had to sign up today to tell me how great your order from so and so was.

With the negative stuff, for the most part I would 100% agree Capt., but I think there has to be more discretion here. While most are bs, they are obvious usually... But there really could be a guy who doesn't post, just reads and learns. Key thing is, if he got his expected package, no way he's changing his habits and posting...

BUT that same guy get truly scammed. That is def enough to push someone to make an account and post. Rare that this ever happens anyway, but just saying in those cases I try to see it from his side too if he is respectful and reasonable.

Mega agree with the whole idea. Never posted about planned cycle, prev ones, goals, jack shit...

But you had to sign up today to tell me how great your order from so and so was.

With the negative stuff, for the most part I would 100% agree Capt., but I think there has to be more discretion here. While most are bs, they are obvious usually... But there really could be a guy who doesn't post, just reads and learns. Key thing is, if he got his expected package, no way he's changing his habits and posting...

BUT that same guy get truly scammed. That is def enough to push someone to make an account and post. Rare that this ever happens anyway, but just saying in those cases I try to see it from his side too if he is respectful and reasonable.
If they're that driven they can hit up the post count threads just like guys do so they can pm a rep

Agree. But let's not leave thst to first post. How many bullshit acts do you see on here promoting labs and "TDs"

Shame on you morons.

If they're that driven they can hit up the post count threads just like guys do so they can pm a rep

Damn typos totally blew my point! Grrrr

What I meant was that we have to be careful dismissing the unknown guy who posts saying he DID NOT get his stuff. Yes.. He never posted before, and he isn't gonna post once just about a received order... Hence the stupidity of the fake receipt advertisement thread. BUT...

Same dude, legitimately gets Burnt, or package lost and shtty service etc... Think his streak of lurking might end as he will find his way to posting his anger/frustration. Getting burned motivates the shit outta you, you wanna skull f.... Never mind. It just pisses me off. Wanted to clarify, my earlier post was a literary abortion. Just saying the advert thread are for shame... But not all new guys are giving bs info about a provider

Last edited:
This kind of thing makes it easier to trust the reviews.Good deal.

Glad to see some good changes being made. Smart move RAINer.

IML Gear Cream!
Saves me a lot of time having to post after them asking for bloods or at least log

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Hi , everyone... I am new to site and I have been doing some research and trying to find a new source... I have been ripped off twice in the last month and my local source is out of the game for a while. It would be nice if anyone could point me in the right direction?

Good rule. I'm in search for a good source reading and reviewing everything I can. Sometimes I forget to through a post or two on topics. I dont wanna be banned. When I find the right one ill post reviews

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is a really good rule. I just hope I didn't brake it lol.. Im new to the forum also. Love working out and learning as much as I can. I have not and would not bash anybody. But I have gave my opinion on couple topics I felt I knew something about and could possibly help someone.

Samson is GARBAGE... ordered a few times hoping things would change... no change orals and injects were pure garbage... I've used plenty of real shit to know... scam alert!

Samson is a scam and sells fake shit. 3 year expiration dates on deca... come on man... sesame oil.

From a new guys perspective. Yes I am new to this site. I have joined to educate my self on anything and everything. This forum is the best in my opinion, I have learned more than I could imagine. I don't post shit endless I have a question on a sticky or a post. So I guess my point is that I benefitted from reading this sticky so I know where not to step over the live with anything. Thanks again to all and happy lifting.

Thank god. I can't stand when shitty labs get praise from a 2 post guy

I'm sure everyone can agree that Samson is a scam... he provides great service giving the elusion he's legit but the gear is garbage...if you let him know he'll send you more garbage out right away... all scam!

I'm new here. I'll be in the background learning.. Enough said. Later bros

Never buy from steelgear.net as he stole $475 from me. Ordered 20x10 jintropin hgh and sent moneygram for $475 and he only sent 2x10iu of some other brand.

Back