• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RULE: If you are a brand new user and post a review as one of your first posts

Get Shredded!
I recently ordered some test c, deca, and arimidex from sb labs. I'm fairly new so I don't have 100 posts yet. I used that roidtest kit on a random bottle of each and pinned this morning to check for PIP. Am I allowed to post pictures of the products, test results, and share my thoughts? I tried to be very detailed but I understand the issue with randos getting on here and trying to influence people.
No one cares about Roid test results. It’s a complete waste of money and time.

No one cares about Roid test results. It’s a complete waste of money and time.
Well I didn't know. I'll post anyway for informational/gee wiz purposes. For what it's worth I did use some of my TRT, pharmacy grade test c and deca as a control, and I got the same results with the semi quantitative tests.

Well I didn't know. I'll post anyway for informational/gee wiz purposes. For what it's worth I did use some of my TRT, pharmacy grade test c and deca as a control, and I got the same results with the semi quantitative tests.
The main issue bro is lots of false positives and negatives. And it just shows there is just some of the compound in the vial. I apologize if I came off rude I’m just a short and to the point kind of guy. Your effort is appreciated.

The main issue bro is lots of false positives and negatives. And it just shows there is just some of the compound in the vial. I apologize if I came off rude I’m just a short and to the point kind of guy. Your effort is appreciated.
ROIDTEST sucks! I’ve seen roid tests say anavar was dbol and the same exact batch tested by Janoshik came back as 100% anavar. This is very common.

ROIDTEST sucks! I’ve seen roid tests say anavar was dbol and the same exact batch tested by Janoshik came back as 100% anavar. This is very common.
exactly it’s a very crude testing method. Not reliable and almost as expensive as lab testing

As I sit here waiting for the UPS driver to deliver my sig required package i just found out reqd a sig... lmao. (I live waaaay out in the country and UPS doesnt come past my gate lol) anyhow.... I decided to try it on some of this Elite Cyp I have instead of tossing it, just trying to see if it is even test. (I know.... board sponsors.... are the way to go and I do use them) i just have several vials of this Elite from a local source and dont want to toss it if i shows cyp is good) I originally was seeing if all the packages are sig reqd by default.... and stumbled across this.

As I sit here waiting for the UPS driver to deliver my sig required package i just found out reqd a sig... lmao. (I live waaaay out in the country and UPS doesnt come past my gate lol) anyhow.... I decided to try it on some of this Elite Cyp I have instead of tossing it, just trying to see if it is even test. (I know.... board sponsors.... are the way to go and I do use them) i just have several vials of this Elite from a local source and dont want to toss it if i shows cyp is good) I originally was seeing if all the packages are sig reqd by default.... and stumbled across this.
wish I had read before I posted or could edit my post lol.

I ordered a roidtest kit to test some AEL cyp I got from a local source. Locals said it was good, never seen labs on any of it and see it on some boards but not enough to boost my confidence. I asked about it on this board and was directed to board sponsors for future orders, which I've used and love looking at you SB Labs. I have quite a bit Advanced Elite Labs and dont want to just throw it out, i used a vial of it mixed in and didnt have problems w/ PIP or anything... just hoping its not straight oil. I figured id give roid test a try instead of just trashing it.... my main purpose is to make sure its cyp and high concentrate, NOW... today I am seeing these post about roid test sucking... while i am having to sit at my gate waiting for UPS so i can sign... (that was gonna be my big complaint. sig reqd w/o making it clear at purchase... guess i didnt use the search feature enough on here before.. anyhow thats my translation to the original reply i posted.

wish I had read before I posted or could edit my post lol.

I ordered a roidtest kit to test some AEL cyp I got from a local source. Locals said it was good, never seen labs on any of it and see it on some boards but not enough to boost my confidence. I asked about it on this board and was directed to board sponsors for future orders, which I've used and love looking at you SB Labs. I have quite a bit Advanced Elite Labs and dont want to just throw it out, i used a vial of it mixed in and didnt have problems w/ PIP or anything... just hoping its not straight oil. I figured id give roid test a try instead of just trashing it.... my main purpose is to make sure its cyp and high concentrate, NOW... today I am seeing these post about roid test sucking... while i am having to sit at my gate waiting for UPS so i can sign... (that was gonna be my big complaint. sig reqd w/o making it clear at purchase... guess i didnt use the search feature enough on here before.. anyhow thats my translation to the original reply i posted.
They delivered to my mailbox with no signature required. But I ordered off the Dave Palumbo website (it was cheaper).

They delivered to my mailbox with no signature required. But I ordered off the Dave Palumbo website (it was cheaper).
They are a complete waste of money… seriously they are complete garbage and not even close to a good way to test gear.

Hello everyone I’m new and I’m curious, has anyone heard of AAL(American anabolic labs)? I have a bottle of test-c from them but I want to know if it’s good quality.

Hello everyone I’m new and I’m curious, has anyone heard of AAL(American anabolic labs)? I have a bottle of test-c from them but I want to know if it’s good quality.
Did you not do your research before you got it? Just curious, how did you end up with something that you don't know anything about?

Back