• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RULE: If you are a brand new user and post a review as one of your first posts

IML Gear Cream!
Great guess, but the movie quote was from Scary Movie 4, which contained a parody scene from The Village

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Dang I was so sure but yet unsure at the same time. Ive only ever seen the village once, crazy the little things we kinda remember.

It's sounds familiar,I just can't put my finger on it
If you talk about that of whom we do not speak, have you not promoted that of about which we do not talk? (name that movie)

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

So I fucked up. I’ve been a member on SF for like six years but have not been involved very much in the past few years due to spinal surgery/injury. I posted a review and apparently my profile and username changed. Trying to figure out what happened. Not a newb but look like one. Maybe I’m just a dumbass. Lol
Any help? Much appreciated. Never want to be “that guy”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw this now lol! I already made a post. I’m sure I’ll get shit for it. I’m in the same boat guys. Local source is ehhhh? Questionable and inconsistent. Hard to find legit sources online I can trust

What about being new and posting bad reviews . Trolls should be treated the same way as shills

You will be banned.

Too many of these brand-new users (or shills or sources themselves depending on how you look at it) immediately write a glowing review for a source after they register, disappear, and never post again.

If you've been here at least a week and have made 100+ posts, feel free to write a review. If it's your first post, no reviews until you fulfill some of those criteria.

-Rainier
I've only got 30 posts but been a member since 2019 can I write a review on my DNP guy?

ok, still navigating this site. Coming from eroids after getting hosed
Cool bro welcome to the best place on the net 💪 lots of great folk here and lots of awesome sponsors 🙌

IML Gear Cream!
New rule:

If your first review is a glorifying review for a lab that turns out to be a pile of shit … I will bang your mother in the butt in front of you regardless of whether or not she’s still alive.

2023 … gotta keep up with societies changes.

2 months or 200 posts, which ever comes last. Then you know that the user has invested some time getting to know the board a little

Mega agree with the whole idea. Never posted about planned cycle, prev ones, goals, jack shit...

But you had to sign up today to tell me how great your order from so and so was.

With the negative stuff, for the most part I would 100% agree Capt., but I think there has to be more discretion here. While most are bs, they are obvious usually... But there really could be a guy who doesn't post, just reads and learns. Key thing is, if he got his expected package, no way he's changing his habits and posting...

BUT that same guy get truly scammed. That is def enough to push someone to make an account and post. Rare that this ever happens anyway, but just saying in those cases I try to see it from his side too if he is respectful and reasonable.
You know that makes perfect since. I won't be posting anymore touchdown crap. I'm gonna keep that to myself. Didn't see things from that perspective. I'm glad that was brought to my attention. Wish I would of read before I posted.

This makes great sense as new people who come over here and drop some review of a source that may or may not even be a sponsor here then not post again should be deemed trolls worthy of a ban. Good reviews are a great thing but it gets cheapened when newbies post glowing reviews of fake products.

This makes great sense as new people who come over here and drop some review of a source that may or may not even be a sponsor here then not post again should be deemed trolls worthy of a ban. Good reviews are a great thing but it gets cheapened when newbies post glowing reviews of fake products.
To add to my post, some newbies might post a negative review of a good product as a way to piss people off.

You will be banned.

Too many of these brand-new users (or shills or sources themselves depending on how you look at it) immediately write a glowing review for a source after they register, disappear, and never post again.

If you've been here at least a week and have made 100+ posts, feel free to write a review. If it's your first post, no reviews until you fulfill some of those criteria.

-Rainier
I recently ordered some test c, deca, and arimidex from sb labs. I'm fairly new so I don't have 100 posts yet. I used that roidtest kit on a random bottle of each and pinned this morning to check for PIP. Am I allowed to post pictures of the products, test results, and share my thoughts? I tried to be very detailed but I understand the issue with randos getting on here and trying to influence people.

I recently ordered some test c, deca, and arimidex from sb labs. I'm fairly new so I don't have 100 posts yet. I used that roidtest kit on a random bottle of each and pinned this morning to check for PIP. Am I allowed to post pictures of the products, test results, and share my thoughts? I tried to be very detailed but I understand the issue with randos getting on here and trying to influence people.
Road test are junk to be honest I've been pinning SB gear 2 years now I get 0 pip even pinning high volume pins

You can post but beware that roidtest is very inaccurate and can’t be relied on, the only reliable test is massspec you send into a laboratory.

Ok, I just used them as a "better than nothing" test. Everything was good, I just didn't know if I was allowed to share pictures of testing kit. I figured folks might be interested to see what it looks like.

Ok, I just used them as a "better than nothing" test. Everything was good, I just didn't know if I was allowed to share pictures of testing kit. I figured folks might be interested to see what it looks like.
Most people use HPLC testing instead. It’s not too expensive and for knowing what your putting in your body it’s definitely worth it.

Back