• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

RULE: If you are a brand new user and post a review as one of your first posts

IML Gear Cream!
scam alert steelgear.net - a real crook and all his praising , positive reviews he wrote himself ! ripped me off for over $450 and refused to answer correspondence as I sent several emails and on line messages. Also give fake telephone 123456789

Never buy from steelgear.net as he stole $475 from me. Ordered 20x10 jintropin hgh and sent moneygram for $475 and he only sent 2x10iu of some other brand.
Did you talk to Dannie?? This doesn't reflect my experience with them.

scam alert steelgear.net - a real crook and all his praising , positive reviews he wrote himself ! ripped me off for over $450 and refused to answer correspondence as I sent several emails and on line messages. Also give fake telephone 123456789
It's a bit strange you only have 4 posts and they all seem to bash SG

negged,asshole.read the fucking rules

Made an order from one of the sponsors off this site. Placed my order recieved it 3 days later.
So far great. Will let you know how good it is and what it was once I run it.

i complete agree with LIFE IS HEAVY LIFT! I have been lurking on these forums for about 5 years before i decided to join, not saying i have been burned but for advice from other exp. I do want to thank all of you that post though for i have learned a lot. I used to make my ex mad all the time because i was always reading this stuff because one question or thought would lead me to ten others. For the 5 years i have been researching all of this i still dont fully understand everything (mainly because so many respond differently to all different types of compounds) but none the less i have learned of what to expect. Thank you guys for that. I finally joined so that when i find my self in situations i do not understand i can simply come to you guys that have the exp for the subject. Much love to this forum and im now glad to be a part of it!!!

New user here 👊 but for real, good call. Anybody can review a source. I have a good one myself, but a reputable member to the forum should be the one giving advice. Not the blind leading the blind

I haven't seen a single actual source posted in here and this is specifically where I expected to. ANYONE? Yeah I'm no, but I'm waiting on one legit source because I'm a broke-ass paranoid. Help an up and coming roidrager out. I've literally been at it online for DAYS trying to find something to trust. .

Get Shredded!
I haven't seen a single actual source posted in here and this is specifically where I expected to. ANYONE? Yeah I'm no, but I'm waiting on one legit source because I'm a broke-ass paranoid. Help an up and coming roidrager out. I've literally been at it online for DAYS trying to find something to trust. .
Seriously I just found 20+ sources with one click. I hate to give new guys shit but dude it's that simple . I'll give you a clue it's at the top look left and it starts with an F . Those flashing blinking banners should help. Read through the stickies you're gonna need it

Anyone have info on PAXON ?? I use another company but keep seeing there Posts... How long is Delivery time to NYC / quality ect..... Thanks for any responses

K777tall, you really need to take a minute and read the rules.

You stated my exact scenario, I'm 34 been out of this stuff for 10 years, never posted when I was younger just read, I used
the same supplier I used 10 years ago and the whole thing went as smooth as it could have possibly went ten years later. I just wanted to pass along my great experience but don't want to be banned. I still won't post anything except this reply, but if I would have got burnt I would have posted, not caring if I got banned or not to save the next guy from being scammed. I will continue to just read I appreciate reading everyones different experiences/mistakes and learning from my own past experiences/mistakes. I know this post is over a year old but I have some catching up to do. I was just trying to read any rules i could find before i post, and this was the first one i read. Thanks

I can completely agree with this and get behind it, I know the reasoning for it. I was apart of the evo community for good while and was approaching 1000 post. I recently placed a few orders from a few of the vendors here. one I was familiar with from Evo. I realize that my post count is low. I dont want to get banned for posting a review too soon but do want to give credit when credit is due. My user name on evo was mlang_62 Ive given out both positive reviews and negative reviews and then some in the middle where I think there service may of been lacking or where it could be improved and follow up cycles with bloods. With that being said should I hold off on reviews tell I hit 100 post, I dont want to be banned for giving feed back to early since this is my new home. Thanks

Bro there are seriously too many legit ugls to list, If you cant track them dwon and follow up on their review threads to choose the best option for you, you should not be running aas

this is my first post. Came over from Evo...They have some scamming going on.

Thanks for the heads up. With so much BS out there it seems like I found a good resource and don't want to step on any feet or cross any lines. Just looking for honest feedback and hope the community will better serve those like myself who were completely lost and looking for solid resources.

Dude im the newboe who got scammed not once but twice by 2 different places before my dumb ass decided to start joining a forum and reading anl to learn were to turn if i want good gear. Still am a normal peron and not enhanced yet but gues i working on some patience.

Yes, there can a lot of one bad review and gone. Do they want to be part of the community, probably not. However, they were most likely burned, even if it was the selective burning so many sources do, and they just want you to know. How can you tell the difference between a fake account trying to discredit a real source and just someone who got burned, I don't know. It's just a click, all info is good.

Back