• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

adding tren e to trt

mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have tried tren a before and didn't like it. But I'm thinking of trying tren e at a low dose like 100mg ew added to my trt of 200mg ew.being tren is 5x stronger than test I think I might get some benefit and might be able to tolerate it.

Don't do it.

Tren E is exactly the same thing as A, except it will take slightly longer (4 weeks) to slam you.

And if you need to stop pinning, you'll have to deal with the sides for 2 weeks after your last pin..

Tren E is no more tolerable than A, that's why we suggest people start with A first so they can control their dosages better with it or stop if need be.

You may find it that you can handle the sides,or the sides may even be minimal by keeping your current TRT and running tren at or around 300.. Let the tren be the work horse,and keep your trt were its at..

This lifestyle os all about trial and error..You'll never know till you experiment!

300 of a was ok for 5weeks that's what made me think maybe 100 ew might be tolerated ok. Loved strength increase on tren.

Since its while on TRT, I would try it at 150-200, see how the first month goes then if you like it, stay there and slowly ramp it up.

A buddy at the gym does this, runs tren year round. Well about 6 months and counting. Ill ask him what his dose is while cruising on trt. Im thinking right around 150-200mg a week. He rather enjoys it.

Back