• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bunk gh

ffrog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You guys be cautious when ordering gh.. buddy ordered some from a non affiliate to this board source and it's legit bs.. had labs ect. No dice.. just looking out.. yes I talked to them but you know I got the run around. .lesson learned

GH is one of the most "faked" substances out there in our world.
A lot of guys are injecting drywall dust.
It's important to find a source that is known to be reliable and stands behind their products and even then, you still see reports of bad batches going around.
It can be hit or miss but we do have some extremely reliable sponsors on this board and they do stand behind what they sell.

It's important to find a source that is known to be reliable and stands behind their products and even then, you still see reports of bad batches going around.
It can be hit or miss but we do have some extremely reliable sponsors on this board and they do stand behind what they sell.
That's the main reason I'll probably never use GH. My buddy got some fake shit too and had a bad infection from it. That's crazy, fucking drywall dust? Wow.

Well to be honest it's the same guy in get my raws from sooo I figured I was good to go..Needless ssay I'm trying to make a switch due to this and other inconsistencies ..tren..

That's the main reason I'll probably never use GH. My buddy got some fake shit too and had a bad infection from it. That's crazy, fucking drywall dust? Wow.
Yeah he blew 650 very pissed but he understands it's part of the game.. told him he can order his next kit on his own lol that way I don't feel so bad

That blows brother. Sponsers on here though are very legit from the ones I've dealt with

Yeah he blew 650 very pissed but he understands it's part of the game.. told him he can order his next kit on his own lol that way I don't feel so bad

Yeah problem is sometimes, people buy big ass bulk orders for cheap over seas and then resells for a lot more. And they don't even know what they're getting usually. Unless it was prescribed I probably wouldn't even try it. That blows!

That blows brother. Sponsers on here though are very legit from the ones I've dealt with
It happens you know.. just didn't like the way he's dealt with my pass issues.. This would be issue 3 a very big one that was just in my opinion. .thrown by waist side.. hence I gave red lion a go. ;)

Yeah problem is sometimes, people buy big ass bulk orders for cheap over seas and the n resells for a lot more. And they don't even know what they're getting usually. Unless it was prescribed I probably wouldn't even try it. That blows!

True true. Just a let down. The test is on point though. . Labs were done as well... so kinda confusing..maybe it's hcg lol

Another way you can be retry sure is if your source uses the HGH and is a mega exp user. He orders a bit before everyone needs to reup, and goes on it himself. He knows real HGH when he uses it, so by the time it gets to me there is nearly no question. His supplier knows this too so it tends to help insure the product is good,

Whats crazy is price is not reflective of legitimacy. Kind of makes sense, if you fake stuff, or underdose, you are about $ at all cost. Of course youll charge away. Best stuff I know of is way less then the typical rate. But it's just finding a good kniwledgabke source who cares, and him finding a producer who prefers steady quiet exchange of legit prod for prices most folks would be dubious of. But it works if all sides see it the same way.

All I can say is it's about the right producer and the right guy, price and quality follow. Best HGH Ive had in forever is the best priced by a country mile. It's just about connections and honesty and relationships, but more above the customer at the producers and supplier level. Get a producer and source who both have integrity, and they find they can do best giving the best price possibly at the best quality. Leads to more customers... BBs but, a ton are anti-aging wives and friends, bc it real and now actually affordable.

But I think mainstream, prices won't budge and quality will always fluctuate. To many players with no integrity involved. Some lucky closed systems, top to bottom, are making it work. But they are just that, closed.

how about $30 to your Paypal :p I had a legit source with proven results, and tons of blood tests to back it up. but he no longer has that brand. now he is selling green&yellow tops which I don't even know what that signifies. and has no feedback yet, or test results.. so I've been searching sponsor section for last 1 1/2 for a source I feel confident about with no luck. I wish each vendor had a sticky of blood test results. it would make narrowing a source a lot easier. I guess that Is why ppl are so tentative to give up there proven source cause of all the trail,and error, and hours of research to find good source. it's definitely understandable, but im the type of guy that is gonna go through all of that. just to help the noobs save time, and abviously rewarding the source by getting him more buyers, unless it's extremely frowned upon to give easy answers. then I would rather be cool with everyone and protect my reps.

Just PM Bushmaster

See how simple that is?

Warrior

Exactly^^^

Someone "researching" sponsor forums for any length of time should be able to find a legitimate trustworthy source fairly quickly just by reading feedback from other board members.

Most likely, the searching is for "low cost" GH which would be suspect to begin with.

The good stuff is out there, you just have to be willing to pay for it.
Guys think if they get a GH kit of 100iu they'll be the Hulk in no time.
In my experience, which is extensive, you're looking at a minimum of six months on GH for real results (others may differ).
Getting one or two kits and thinking that GH is all it takes is going to be a waste of your money anyway.

What I'm saying is, a lot of guys think they got bunk GH because they don't get immediate results...get labs with every kit...that's the only way to know for sure.

GH averages $2-3 per iu. A low dose GH regimen is 4iu/day.

So.....

4iu per day x 30 days per month = 120iu per month x 6 months = 720iu per cycle x $2-3 per iu = $1440-2160 for a 6 month run

If you expect to get tons of mass from GH, you better be prepared to run 10iu per day instead of 4.

Warrior

I have been on Rip for 4 months, and I only have 12 vials left. but Bushmaster no longer has rips available. I chose rips because of all the great feedback, and tons of blood serum results. now he has yellow/green tops which I don't even know what that means, but there is no reviews on them yet,nor blood test so that's why I'm fishing for another source with proven results, and blood tests.

Get Shredded!
Bush doesn't sell anything bunk. If he says it's good, it's good.

Btw the "yellow/blue/green tops" are generic GH. They just refer to the color of the cap on the vial since it's not a name brand like riptropin, Hygetropin or jintropin.

Bush sells Genos too if you want the cream of the crop.

Warrior

His way of making good was sending the labs.. of course it's going to look good if they sent them.. but the labs that were done on this end say a lot different

Sources get scammed by suppliers all the time.
They guy you got the GH from may not have known it is bunk.
He should make good on it and if he doesn't...spread the word.

Back