• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First Cycle: Test Cypionate

Small4Now

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Newbie here. Started my first cycle in late April. Doing 500mg of Test cypionate per week. Just wanted to get any tips/recommendations during the first cycle. I've been eating 5-6 clean meals per day (4-5k calories), plus my Whey protein shakes. Want to add mass and get big.

Stats
5'10"
Started at 170 lbs, now at 178 lbs
40 years old

Any and all input is highly appreciated.

Thank you

How often are you pinning? 2 shots per week is ideal with Test C.

Are you taking an AI to control estrogen?

Clean meals aren't your best bet to add mass and size as quickly as possible. A little dirty bulking can really put on the pounds.

Warrior

Pinning twice a week. Not taking anything for estrogen control as of yet. I started three weeks ago.

What do you recommend adding to my daily food intake to dirty it up a bit?

Appreciate the input.

I'd start aromasin at 12.5mg ED until you could get blood work to confirm e2 levels.

As far as the diet: red meat, whole eggs, potatoes, bacon, cheese, sour cream, whole milk, butter.
Just avoid empty calories like soft drinks, candy, etc.

I see tons of guys trying to bulk on chicken, broccoli and rice... It's possible but you'll eat till you hate yourself just to barely hit your macros.

Warrior

Good start.

Get on the A/I yesterday.

I see where Warrior is going but all of the dairy he mentions minus the eggs is going to put bad weight on in my opinion.

Red meat will help you grow better than just about anything.

I am also on the same cycle with an oral added which I won't do again unless it's dbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd start aromasin at 12.5mg ED until you could get blood work to confirm e2 levels.

As far as the diet: red meat, whole eggs, potatoes, bacon, cheese, sour cream, whole milk, butter.
Just avoid empty calories like soft drinks, candy, etc.

I see tons of guys trying to bulk on chicken, broccoli and rice... It's possible but you'll eat till you hate yourself just to barely hit your macros.

Warrior

^^^^ Word for word

I am also on the same cycle with an oral added which I won't do again unless it's dbol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your body can only use so much protein. The rest is pretty much stored as fat. I suggest you focus on getting 2g per pound of body weight. Half that in fay grams and the rest from carbs. Get a few servings of green veggies and the rest from as much potatoes, pasta and rice as you can consume. If you just want to maximize muscle mass don't worry about getting a little fatter. But those types of carbs (starchy) will help pack on weight. Just as long as your training is quality and your recovering well.
Train hard 4 days per week with a rest day in between each session. My 2 cents.

Back