• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Parabolan

D-lats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a few bottles of parabolan and access to lots. How and when would you add it to a cycle? I've run tren many times but never this ester. I'm currently running:
prop 100mg eod
npp 100mg eod
dbol 50mg a day
im 20 days into this portion of my my run. After this ill work my way back up to 1-1.5 g of test a week and rotate other compounds in and out.

Its a good time to switch to longer esters. Paabolin is the longest ester trenbolone. You get the tren transformation but it takes a little longer but yuo don't get the tren sides near as bad. I would switcht o Test C, Mast E and Prarabolin. I don't use that much anymore so I would probably go with 300 of each . Some might go to say 600 test, 600 mast and the parabolin.. well it's tren and you still ahve to respect it. Sides can creep up at high dose.

Thanks Glycoman. So you think I'd be better off running after this initial blast?

Thanks Glycoman. So you think I'd be better off running after this initial blast?

I always take a few weeks off at least between. Depends somewhat how you feel but I always leave a little room for my organs and HPTA to breath. Actually I just did about 10 weeks and I'm just starting a 3 week off period to clean out a little.

isnt Enanthate longer? when i ran tren e sides were real bad compared to tren a when there were 0

Back