• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PCT so fat (cont. from Tbol log)

ThatSwoleKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

Since I have been getting a lot of PM's concerning my cycle and how it goes, I've decided to make a post about how the first week PCT has been as well as what to do concerning PCT.

So Far (sparring some details):

- My weight dropped from 203 to 199 in 2 days (water weight probably) and I lost my ever-pumped look
- Since the my weight has held at around 200lbs (weight in at 201 today) and i am back at 10% (so a net 10 lb gain of muscle?)
- My strength has actually increased since the end of the cycle (365 x 2 -> 405 x 4 -> 405 x 7) for dead lifts pre, end of, and post cycle
- I have had morning wood and intermittent chubbies throughout the day (the MW disappeared during the last 2 weeks of Tbol. I haven't had random chubbies since my last attempt at no sex or masterbation).
- For these reasons (and a couple other) I feel my test is as high or higher than pre-cycle

Need advice on:
- Should I run my PCT for the 2nd week?
- I ask because I don't like excess drugs in my body (Lol, i know..) as well as I hear nolva acts like estrogen in skeletal muscle as well as reduces IGF (or something like that).

PS:
- My last post was a troll if it wasn't obvious :p

You didn't gain 10lbs of muscle buddy. You've got a way to go before that water goes away. You gained a few lbs of muscle at best. Keep us updated though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run pct at least 3-4weeks to be on the safe side man... It's always better to play it safe...

You didn't gain 10 pounds of muscle, the rate of pound loss is going to continue like that all the way down to starting weight, I don't even think you weigh 200 pounds in RL, and no you can't DL 405 for 7 reps, but again nice try. As I end another, Good luck bro.

1st week: Clomid (100,50,50...) + Nolva (25,25,...)
2nd week: Nolva (25,25...)

Thats it.

when people post 100/50/50/50 and 25/25/25/25... they mean first week 100clomid and 25 nolva everyday then second week.... and so forth.
its a 4 week protocol not a 4 day protocol!

Back