• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best One Stop Shop?

JUSTALILGUY

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what do you guys think is the best single source that has oils, orals, and pct stuff?

I know this is a decade old, but I'll bump for relevance. Do any of our sponsors have EVERYTHING we need for a successful cycle within a single order? Gear, PCT, pins, alcohol wipes and so on?

So far they all seem to only carry the gear itself.

I know this is a decade old, but I'll bump for relevance. Do any of our sponsors have EVERYTHING we need for a successful cycle within a single order? Gear, PCT, pins, alcohol wipes and so on?

So far they all seem to only carry the gear itself.
Pretty much any of the sponsors carry everything besides pins and that shit but just go to Amazon or a medical website.

No man. All that other stuff you have to get from CVS, Walgreens, and/or med supply sites. No one source is going to hand out a lunch pail with everything needed. It's not a spoon fed "kit". That's where a bit of reading and education comes in. That said, it's not all that hard to figure out once you've done your homework.

Back