Doesn't Lift. Takes Trenbolone. Starts Lifting. Four weeks later...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 326
  1. #46
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by kaoticsolja View Post
    I understand the premise of your argument because I myself was a cocky little prick... But, when you argue like that with no intelligent points or information to back up your point you only make it worse.

    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.
    Don't forget he looks like a toothpick. Comical. But hey, he got his summer abs on. He doesn't have a clue and never will. Just another stupid kid who wants it all right now. I hope he doesn't have kids. There are enough dumb fucks running around.

  2. #47
    Member
    toxicflow's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dorchester, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1434794831

    Quote Originally Posted by kaoticsolja View Post
    I understand the premise of your argument because I myself was a cocky little prick... But, when you argue like that with no intelligent points or information to back up your point you only make it worse.

    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.
    You mean like when they say you shouldn't use steroids because such and such or shouldn't use tren because such and such? Because they fail to provide intelligent points or information. I mean, people actually drink protein shakes. I thought protein had 4 calories per gram. My bro-logic tells me, it's being burned for energy, and my muscles synthesize its own protein. So intelligent information is not something too common among these boards.

  3. #48
    Amateur Gynecologist
    GS1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Midwestcoast
    Posts
    2,432

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerFarva View Post
    Hater..
    This. Conformist too....

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Diesel618's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    703

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicflow View Post
    You mean like when they say you shouldn't use steroids because such and such or shouldn't use tren because such and such? Because they fail to provide intelligent points or information. I mean, people actually drink protein shakes. I thought protein had 4 calories per gram. My bro-logic tells me, it's being burned for energy, and my muscles synthesize its own protein. So intelligent information is not something too common among these boards.
    oh dear...people like you give former heroin users bad names...

  5. #50
    Member
    toxicflow's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dorchester, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1434794831

    Quote Originally Posted by BTC View Post
    Don't forget he looks like a toothpick. Comical. But hey, he got his summer abs on. He doesn't have a clue and never will. Just another stupid kid who wants it all right now. I hope he doesn't have kids. There are enough dumb fucks running around.
    umad? seems so

  6. #51
    Member
    toxicflow's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dorchester, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1434794831

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel618 View Post
    oh dear...people like you give former heroin users bad names...
    I thought former heroin user was a bad name. Ha oh well.

  7. #52
    Senior Member
    kaoticsolja's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicflow View Post
    You mean like when they say you shouldn't use steroids because such and such or shouldn't use tren because such and such? Because they fail to provide intelligent points or information. I mean, people actually drink protein shakes. I thought protein had 4 calories per gram. My bro-logic tells me, it's being burned for energy, and my muscles synthesize its own protein. So intelligent information is not something too common among these boards.
    I personally never typed those words in this thread... So your statement again is invalid.... Alas you are slightly right about the boards and uniformed people making factual statements based on anticdotal evidence... I guess the only thing j can really say is humble yourself.... Or your trolling

    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

  8. #53
    Member
    toxicflow's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dorchester, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1434794831

    Quote Originally Posted by kaoticsolja View Post
    I personally never typed those words in this thread... So your statement again is invalid.... Alas you are slightly right about the boards and uniformed people making factual statements based on anticdotal evidence... I guess the only thing j can really say is humble yourself.... Or your trolling

    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.
    I'll take the latter.

  9. #54
    Senior Member
    Ashskyler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This false sense of achievement and the "I'm smarter than all of you" attitude is comical at best. The ignorance is shining bright.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    kaoticsolja's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,415

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicflow View Post
    I'll take the latter.
    I figured

    Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

  11. #56
    Member
    toxicflow's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Dorchester, MA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    85

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1434794831

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashskyler View Post
    This false sense of achievement and the "I'm smarter than all of you" attitude is comical at best. The ignorance is shining bright.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah you're kinda blinding me. Tone it down a bit.

  12. #57
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    El Halluf
    Posts
    3,226

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicflow View Post
    umad? seems so
    Lolol .....why do jerkoffs like you assume that you make people mad? I think its hilarious how arrogant you are. You will fuck yourself up sooner or later and I will laugh my ass off. You will never lift without AAS either. Which means sooner or later you will just stop. You should add insulin to your cycle too. You are just a junkie kid who traded one needle for another.

  13. #58
    Senior Member
    Ashskyler's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ga
    Posts
    514

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by toxicflow View Post
    Yeah you're kinda blinding me. Tone it down a bit.
    Good comeback...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    :winkfinger:
    TBJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Crenshaw and Slauson
    Posts
    14,434

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by geoffsawyer View Post
    Man, WTF is going on around here lately? Every time I think the newbs can't get any dumber one comes along and ups the ante. 700 mgs of tren ew and you've never even trained? Really?? Jesus Christ!
    Going to up the tren soon from 400 to... Who knows :$:!:!:!!

  15. #60
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    The Ghym
    Posts
    830

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Wow. Honestly kid your wasting your gear. Send it to me and I'll put it to good use... You shouldn't even be on them. Build up a frame before you start injecting gear. You weigh like 150lbs fully dressed and soaking wet... Stop wasting your gear and send it to me...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-23-2013, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 03:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.