• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MFL Anabolic Threshold Sponsored Log

Get Shredded!
impressive bro keep it up and yes the sweats suck ........

cheapthreads out.........

Day 11:

incline dumbbell press
incline hammer strength press
flat dumbbell press
decline hammer strength press
cable crossover
parallel bar dips

nothinf to complain about other than my appetite is getting wrecked lately and I have some lingering anxiety.

Day 16:

Alright guys, sorry for the delay! You know how busy retail sales get during holiday week/weekends. Had some supplements to sell and BBQ's to attend. The main point of this update is to express how utterly raped my sleep is right now... Followed by how much daily energy/nervousness I have... Constantly hot at any time of the day, sweating with the central air on 67 degrees and a fan blowing on me. The hype is real, theres no doubt about that. I will be back on routinely now that everything has calmed down!

Day 17:

seated dumbbell shoulder press
hammer strength shoulder press
dumbbell side raises
cable side raises
front plate raises
dumbbell upright row

strength was decent, but my food intake has been shit lately so that's probably the culprit. Fixing that today and prepping meals this morning before work. Still carrying some anxiety through the day but I figured out the right combo of stuff to help me sleep! GABA and L-dopa seem to be the best thing for me. I tried to use my prami again and it still makes me feel WORSE than the tren sides.

Yes sir. All about an hour before bed. If the anxiety gets worse during the day, I will have a morning dose as well.

IML Gear Cream!
get some rest brother lets keep your pumps going your doing fine bro the sleep means you got some good tren me likey........

cheapthreads out...........

Day 18:

non-lift day (not by choice)

woke up late with every intention of hitting legs but I have some sever soreness in my upper outter glute quadrants. Been days after my injection but it just has some random tenderness today. Really put a damper on my workout but tomorrow is a new day. Also, with my appetite being dead to the world, it's just in my own best interest to go back to intermittent fasting and shred like never before. So, instead of this being a half ass bulk, it's not a cut. I'm indecisive as a person. Can you tell?

Day 19:

incline hammer strength press
decline hammer strength press
flat machine press
cable crossover
push-up failure

Decided to restart the body part cycle over since the lower back/glute pressure. Pinned again this morning and bled out pretty good on one side. Pressured it with the swab quick enough to keep most of it in. Noticing a lot more veins in thinner skin areas like front delts and forearms. My hopes are that the fastin protocol will bring it to life even more. I know it certainly did a while back on masteron. In case anyone forgot the leangains schedule, 16 hour fast, 8 hour feeding. Workouts are 6 am, first meal at 1pm. Slamming 20g of BCAA post workout and just before the first actual meal of the day. Let's GET IT BOYS!!!

Back