• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Here's a thought.

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tell me if i am wrong or off base here. Not trying to bash but would like feed back. Bought from olympus. That rep went with Helios which burned people. So i used test and var and not really a ton of results like i had previous cycles. Really not much at all but if Helios burned people and i don't hear much about olympus what in the hell did i put in my body lol. Not good. May have to start looking for a more stable supplier off line.

No like a idiot i did nt this time but i did look at the test just now and the oil has totally separated from the rest is that good bad indifferent. I never saw that happen before and i have done 10 cycles now. So the bottom of the test e is all crystal looking

Sounds like it may have crashed. Test E, from what I've read, has a low melting point. So it either got too cold or it was too strong. Don't quote me completely on this as I'm still learning. There's a few things you can do.... Try heating it with a blow dryer first and see it that works.

Last edited:
ya they were not related at all.. can u upload pic of vial?

warrior had a good post about trying to retrieve crashed gear as well.

Heat pot of water 1/2 to 2/3 way up vial, do not boil water but get it very warm, put vial in and try swirling using tongs or salad clamp things to see if it comes back

warrior had a good post about trying to retrieve crashed gear as well.

Heat pot of water 1/2 to 2/3 way up vial, do not boil water but get it very warm, put vial in and try swirling using tongs or salad clamp things to see if it comes back

If you do something like this, the oven trick, or the microwave, be sure to pin the rubber so pressure can release through the hole.

I hear good things about Olympus, so I doubt(Or should say hope not) that you've got impurities. Sounds like too much test e for the oil.

I did the heating it up and it did bring it back but i cut my cycle short at 8 weeks bc of it. Obv. There is something in there and from my reading i think op is legit. Just nervous thats all

Lol ill mail those jizz stained boxers to ya. Ill try to be more fashionable when i work out. That being said i agree about the gear. It didnt become darker just melted back but in two days it crashes again.

- - - Updated - - -

So whats the verdict should i give olympus another go or what

Lol ill mail those jizz stained boxers to ya. Ill try to be more fashionable when i work out. That being said i agree about the gear. It didnt become darker just melted back but in two days it crashes again.

Yea, sounds like too much test. You up the oil solubility when heating it so that the test crystals can dissolve. Once it cools back, it begins to crash again. Think of it like adding sugar to kool-aid. The water can only hold so much. Put it in the fridge and come back a few hours later and you'll see a 1/4" of sugar on the bottom of the pitcher. Stir it again until it dissolves, place in fridge, same shit a few hours later.

Yea, sounds like too much test. You up the oil solubility when heating it so that the test crystals can dissolve. Once it cools back, it begins to crash again. Think of it like adding sugar to kool-aid. The water can only hold so much. Put it in the fridge and come back a few hours later and you'll see a 1/4" of sugar on the bottom of the pitcher. Stir it again until it dissolves, place in fridge, same shit a few hours later.

More than likely it's not enough Benzyl Alcohol or Benzyl Benzoate.

I doubt you'll ever find anyone selling overdosed gear (too much raw test).

Warrior

You bought this gear from olympus??

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Contact them if so, I'm sure they'll make it right...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
More than likely it's not enough Benzyl Alcohol or Benzyl Benzoate.

I doubt you'll ever find anyone selling overdosed gear (too much raw test).

Warrior

I didn't even think to word it like this. You come through once again lol

Back