IGF Question...Please shed some light....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

IGF Question...Please shed some light....

Taking igf-lr3 now.....results are ok, not spectacular...I was told about a different igf called mechanco growth factor that supposedly works great and can be purchased through sponsered pep sites for not much more money than lr3....is it worth it? Dose?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

What's your lr3 dosing schedule like? I get spectacular results with lr3 plus ghrp and cjc

From what I know (not a pep expert), MGF is for a different purpose than igf though and can be used in conjunction with igf... Could be wrong though.
    I do not involve myself with the buying, selling, or manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids nor do I condone the use, possession, or sale of Anabolic Steroids. Anything I say is for entertainment purposes only and should be interpreted as such. I am unaware of the laws regarding steroids where you live. I would advise anyone to be aware of the laws regarding steroids where you live.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I am taking 200mcg post workout of the igf-lr3 and I am also taking ghrp-2 cjc1295 no dac and sermorelin each 100mcg 3x a day.......the purpose was to try to heal or regenerate muscle tissue after a full bicep tendon tear and its better but no miraculous and I wondered if mgf would work better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I am no expert on Peptides but there isn't anything that will heal a full tendon tear except surgery as far as I know . I tore mine off at the insertion to the shoulder and had surgery , it's 100% now . Also 200mcg of IGF-1 is a very large dose . I would question if yours is legit . But I tend to be skeptical of peptides in general as far as being legit . If it is real you should be having extreme muscle fullness and hard hypo post injection . There is a thread about peptides by Basskiller that was posted recently that is golden as far as this stuff . He covers all this stuff in detail .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

I had the surgery....my igf is from bluesky....I do get inflammation and the pip

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I usually do 100mcg postworkout and it's a lot to handle haha. If you're not feeling quite hypo after 10 min post injection I'd question the integrity of the peptide.

I used it once to recover from a partial pec tear. What would've taken months without igf, ended up coming back 100% in 4-5 weeks.
    I do not involve myself with the buying, selling, or manufacturing of Anabolic Steroids nor do I condone the use, possession, or sale of Anabolic Steroids. Anything I say is for entertainment purposes only and should be interpreted as such. I am unaware of the laws regarding steroids where you live. I would advise anyone to be aware of the laws regarding steroids where you live.