• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Show.. (Inb4 donkey show)

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Now that I have a small break from school, I was thinking about picking up mad men or re watching the wire and/old game of thrones episodes. What do you guys think? I have about a month. Give me all of your :coffee: and :jerkit:

:winkfinger:

OMAR COMIN YO'

House, MD if you like sarcasm. Rescue Me is good too. Burn notice as well

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

I like to make shoe box scenes, lay on my back, and place my pee pee in them. Use your imagination. Hours and hours of new storyline.

Love the Wire. One of my favorite shows ever. Breaking Bad is a must too.

Watch vikings. Season two finale shit got real

The Wire is my favorite show of all time. Now that we got that established, here are some shows you should watch:

1. Justified
2. The Killing
3. Homeland
4. Banshee
5. Ray Donovan

comedy: workaholics, archer, Brooklyn nine nine

Can't wait to see more Homeland. Two seasons in. Want to see more Revolution only saw the first season. Still need to see the last three episodes of Breaking Bad. Also want see the last season of Sons of Anchary.

Can't wait to see more Homeland. Two seasons in. Want to see more Revolution only saw the first season. Still need to see the last three episodes of Breaking Bad. Also want see the last season of Sons of Anchary.

SOA's last two season have been pretty weak. The show is becoming a parody of itself

I really just survive on reruns of American Dad and Family Guy...

incredible show...I got lucky in discovering it shortly before season two was released

my guilty pleasure at the moment is geared towards teens.. star crossed

grooving on the main male character because he looks like a young hubs

Get Shredded!
incredible show...I got lucky in discovering it shortly before season two was released

my guilty pleasure at the moment is geared towards teens.. star crossed

grooving on the main male character because he looks like a young hubs

13542174053012.gif

My gf brought over an old DVD called "My Pussy Was Tight Yesterday Vol. VI" (true, story, wholesome gal). Maybe watch that that series. IDFK...

I've wanted to see house of cards. Also, got all fucked up at the neighbors Super Bowl party and after the game he asked if I wanted to watch the last episode of breaking bad.. Hopefully didn't ruin in. Would still watch though

Ohhhhhhhh I got it. Netflix blue mountain state. That's a good one.

Sounds like tons of good shit. I'm not even a "show" person but once every year I'll find something and watch the shit out of it (besides pronz)

Friends with better lives just started but it's pretty funny.

Where the hell are all of these shows on? House of a cards is net flicks only, right? Of all of the other shows are on what channels? Besides justified, mad men, and homeland, I have never heard of any of the shows listed.

edit: seriously, man - just watch a donkey show.

Back