• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need prayers please!

Hypertrophy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My one year old daughter just had surgery for an infection in here lymph nodes!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351036770.129378.jpg
So if any of you care to share your love,prayers, good energy or what ever it is you practice! My daughter and family could use the love! Thanks in advance!
Hype!

Wow, very sorry to hear that brother. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Best of luck to your daughter and family! I wish her a speedy recovery!

you have a beautiful daughter bro.

You your family and your beautiful daughter can count on my prayers brother... Stay strong

Hubb

Prayer for your daughter and your family brotha..!

Thanks friends' I think putting thoughts and energy into the universe pulls the tides in our me and all my family appreciate your kind words, thoughts,and prayers!

My prayers are wwith you and your family.Hoping for a speedy recovery keep us updated.

Thanks guys! She is going to have to have surgery for the third time in her one short year tomorrow ! They need to drain it again they said it scabbed over before it was finished draining! So luckily they don't think it anabiotic resistant so the news so far is good!

She's a beautiful little girl Hypertrophy- We pray for a smooth and fast recovery for your angel.Offer up the Best to your family brother.

It's nice to see all you guys pulling for our baby, nice to see all the big dogs got our back!

Hey bro sorry hear that I pray every day and just i will put her on my pray hopefully will help her to get better; remember be positive and you will se her in very little time she will be running all over you lol good luck

My one year old daughter just had surgery for an infection in here lymph nodes!View attachment 1430
So if any of you care to share your love,prayers, good energy or what ever it is you practice! My daughter and family could use the love! Thanks in advance!
Hype!

Hey Bro, I'll pray for a quick and safe recovery for her. I really will. Best of luck and you have a beautiful daughter.

Get Shredded!
Good vibes goin out! There's no words for the feeling of seeing your child in pain you all keep strong.

Thanks she is beautiful , just sucks watching an innocent baby suffer. It makes me sad to think she knows mor pain than joy!

You are truly fortunate to have such a wonderful daughter. Children are our greatest accomplishments and they are amazingly strong. Best hopes for a quick and complete recovery.

damn bro, you got my prayers and thoughts coming your way, I know how it feels watching your baby in pain, wishing her a speedy recovery, stay strong bro!

Sorry to hear this news, Hyper. :( I wish you, your daughter and your family the best!!

Of course man! Hope she's gets to feeling better very soon! I definitely know how that is

Thanks for all the positive energy fellas hope some day I can be there for you guys!

I hope for a great recovery for your daughter man! Great to see all the positive vibes.

Back