• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Edc Las Vegas 2014

LOL damn I thought this was gonna be a another pre-music fest cycle advice help thread.

Would be epic, I'm jealous

Make sure to eat extra MDMA

EDC is the only reason I lift weights. I cannot fucking wait! Im going to see Armin Van Buren in 2 weeks, thats gonna be sick too

better start stacking up on your molly ,, rolls,, and vix nasal lol

Citrus flavored gum is awesome when you're rolling too. I'll chew through a whole pack of it in an hour.

IML Gear Cream!
Mehhhh it's all about LSD my friends..... MDMA fucks with your head wayyyy too much when you overdo it. If you've never fried, I highly suggest it. It's soooo much easier on your body and it is such a different experience at edc. I was tripping balls deep on like 5 of these dolphin tabs from the Silk Road (the good shit) last year at edc. The most memorable experience I had was trying to figure out these two giant ducks just waddling around. They were people, dressed as orange and purple ducks. It made no sense but I followed them for like 3 hours just trying to figure out what their story was hahahaha.... I was farrr too afraid to speak with them though.

Back