• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Newbie Here

countrybumpkin77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a newbie and I am looking for some anavar. I have searched and searched and now I think it is time to take the plunge and order some. Anyone want to assist me on how to go about purchasing some?

Welcome and do your homework, we are not going to feed you with a spoon!

Thanks basskiller. I was born and raised in the WV hills so it suits me. I don't care to get muddy, ride a horse bareback, or chase a bear through these hills. Unfortunately, I am a new mother and need to lose some baby weight. I have a slow metabolism and the diet and exercise alone are not enough so I was looking into purchasing some var... Problem I'm having is that on the net finding it is like finding a needle in a hay stack. I am a well educated young lady who have spent hours upon hours of research on this subject but it seems that people's opinions are more in tune than all the research I have read through. I have looked at all laws, all sites stating they take credit cards because most say that if a site does not take a credit card do not order from it. Secondly, I live about an hour and a half away from a western union place so CC is better for me. I am wanting honest people and honest answers. I'm open to any help anyone can provide...

Back