• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dbol as a finisher

KCBARBELLJOE

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I am coming up on the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle. Great gains, and feeling all around awesome. Now I got a bottle of dbol in my stash that I've been thinking about. Mind you, this is my first cycle, and I AM bulking. I was wondering if it's a good idea to throw in the Dbol as a "finisher" for my cycle. I know most people use it to kick start, well I didn't. Also, I'm taking supplements for blood pressure, liver, kidney all that. My blood work puts me in the normal ranges, and my lipid profile as of right now is great. I am also consistently under 120/80 for my blood pressure. I check this about twice a week whenever I go to the grocery store at the pharmacy. Pretty much made it a habit.

TL/DR
I want to add Dbol to the last 30 days of my cycle, good idea?

Coolness. I am thinking about upping my aromasin dosage too 25mg ED from 12.5mg ED. But splitting the dosages into 12.5mg in the AM and 12.5mg in the PM. Due to the fact that I am a high aromatizer and I've read Dbol aromatises fast. My estradiol came back at 43 at 500mg of test a week. Blood was also drawn before my daily Aromasin, so I am probably lower.

What do you all think?

So, I am coming up on the last 4-5 weeks of my cycle. Great gains, and feeling all around awesome. Now I got a bottle of dbol in my stash that I've been thinking about. Mind you, this is my first cycle, and I AM bulking. I was wondering if it's a good idea to throw in the Dbol as a "finisher" for my cycle. I know most people use it to kick start, well I didn't. Also, I'm taking supplements for blood pressure, liver, kidney all that. My blood work puts me in the normal ranges, and my lipid profile as of right now is great. I am also consistently under 120/80 for my blood pressure. I check this about twice a week whenever I go to the grocery store at the pharmacy. Pretty much made it a habit.

TL/DR
I want to add Dbol to the last 30 days of my cycle, good idea?

Please tell me that that is not the only way you check your BP??!!

Please tell me that that is not the only way you check your BP??!!

Ummm. yeah? If you know an easier way, I would very much like to know. I'd like to check it daily if possible. But to do that, I'd probably have to buy a monitor. I saw some at walmart. They don't seem to expensive. Looks like I will just have to bite the bullet and buy an at home monitor?

Ummm. yeah? If you know an easier way, I would very much like to know. I'd like to check it daily if possible. But to do that, I'd probably have to buy a monitor. I saw some at walmart. They don't seem to expensive. Looks like I will just have to bite the bullet and buy an at home monitor?

Shame on you. Take your ass to the store and buy a wrist unit. Check it daily. Check it after you have been sitting, resting for at least 20-30 minutes. Check it 3 times in a row always to get an average. CHeck I first thing in the morning too before you get out of bed.

Do it.... and please leave the other machine alone LOL

IML Gear Cream!
Shame on you. Take your ass to the store and buy a wrist unit. Check it daily. Check it after you have been sitting, resting for at least 20-30 minutes. Check it 3 times in a row always to get an average. CHeck I first thing in the morning too before you get out of bed.

Do it.... and please leave the other machine alone LOL

Ok, doing it tomorrow! I will look at it as an investment.

But as for my idea to add dbol, green light?
Just kinda worried about the aromatase properties of Dbol.
As I stated the blood was drawn 24 AFTER my last dosing of Aromasin (12.5mg ED) and my estradiol was 43. My precycle was 34, so not a huge jump.
If I had taken my daily 12.5mg of estradiol, it would have been lower. Here's the best part.
Yesterday I did just that, 25mg split into AM/PM dosages. AND I GOT BLOOD DRAWN THIS MORNING. Approximately 12 hours after my last dosage.
I guess I am kind of answering my own question here.....

Well blood results will come back hopefully thursday.
Tomorrow I will start my 40mg, split in two dosages. As well as aromasin 25mg split in two dosages.
I am thinking about getting blood test again in 2 weeks to see how my estradiol level is, just to be safe.

The answer to this riddle is to take more steroids.

They feel good, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a case closed fellas. Thanks for the input.
I will post some blood results on my estradiol when it comes in, and in like two weeks.
Also will be picking up a blood pressure monitor tomorrow.

Sounds like a case closed fellas. Thanks for the input.
I will post some blood results on my estradiol when it comes in, and in like two weeks.
Also will be picking up a blood pressure monitor tomorrow.

Get a manual BP cuff if you can man.

Also, send me some kc BBQ. Jeffy is hungray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm doing exact same thing and its awesome. Weight has plataeud as the body can only gain so much in such a short period of time but strength gains are incredible.

That's what I wanted to hear. Did you notice any extra estrogen sides, or did you up your AI when you added in dbol?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I don't need an AI on test only so only added 12.5mg a day of aromasin when I added the dbol. Have since lowered test to 350 per week and upped Dbol to 50+ to continue as long as possible, no estro sides yet aside from backne, the occasional road rage, and calling out people as raging pussy fagboys in the gym for running away from free weight compound movements, but then again I am quite the asshole. Boy oh boy I can not wait for that tren life :winkfinger:

Do it bro!!! Quit pussy footing around and just do it! :) be prepared for dry mouth until you can feed the dbol 5 gallons a day of water lol

Get Shredded!
Okay guys, I'm doing it then. 40mg dbol and 12.5mg Aromasin twice a day. I would do 25mg at once, but that makes my joints hurts. And aromasin is shown to have 9 hour half life. So by the time I take my second dosage my 12.5mg is only working at ~25%. Well my blood results thursday will show how I react to 12.5mg twice daily. I plan to get tested again in two weeks. To see how the dbol is affecting me. I will probably go with LabCorp over, Quest. Because all I want to see is my estradiol and liver enzymes. Because I will be getting my total test this thursday and when I finish my cycle I was planning on getting everything checked, including lipids. And was also going to get everything checked again, about a month after PCT.

Well guess what's for breakfast brothers?

DBOL!

I got more aromasin than you can shake a stick at. Should this take care of it?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

you'll get over it after you see the great gains bro! My stomach feels a little goofy as well.. I have heartburn like a bitch to. I'm literally drinking so much water that its fucking with my appetite.. I needs ta stretch my stomach so I can eat and drink more.

Guess I didn't take enough carbs. Ate some bread, feel better. Will do next time Warrior. Right now I am doing 20mg AM and 20mg prework out.

Back