• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon 250 alone or sustanon 250/deca-durabolin stack

jaredcole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm 22, 6'2 165 lbs. Skinny right? When I graduated high school I was the same height and 130 lbs !!! I then started working out and managed to get to the weight I am at now. My strength and weight have pretty much hit a plateau. I push it to my limits almost every time I'm at the gym, and my diet is on point. Looking to start my first cycle...

I was set on doing 1 cc (1000 mg's) of sustanon 250 per week (cutting dose in half and shooting twice a week). Sustanon 250 is highly reputable and very effective with hardly any side effects. I've researched it a lot. Someone recently told me I should do a stack of sustanon 250 and deca durabolin (shooting 1/2 cc of each per week total). Don't know much about deca-durabolin. Which route should I go? Not trying to be a bodybuilder , I just want a solid figure and to not be the 'scronny guy' anymore haha

Thank you!!!!

I think you should do some more research bud... sust 250 is 250mg per ml not 1000 mgs..1cc=1ml.. you didnt even mention you PCT which is very important and what are you going to use to control estergon. . Read the stickies do some more research then post your plan.. these guys will help you but you have to do some research on your part.. good luck and intrduce yourself in new members section to begin with

1cc=1ml
Sust 250mg/ml means 250mg per each ml.

0.5ml of Sust 250mg/ml split into two weekly shots is a good start, no need to go higher especially if you are making gains.
For your next cycle try 0.5ml Sust and Deca.
Here is a good read about PCT
Post Cycle therapy

I strongly believe that an AI should be used as long as there is an aromatizing compound being administered. In this case Testosterone and HCG aromatize therefore using an AI until these meds clear is what I'm recommending. Nolvadex has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels when used alone. This is not a big deal on cycle as testosterone increases IGF-1 in a dose dependent relationship. However off cycle this is may be a problem. PCT is a fragile time and lower IGF-1 and GH levels are not desirable. More advanced users may opt to use Nolvadex and Human Growth Hormone during PCT to counter the HGH lowering effect of Nolvedex. However, I'm recommending AI's that may be used on cycle and during PCT. It's my conclusion that Aromasin or Arimidex are both good choices.

I recommend the following PCT protocol for esters like Cypionate and Enanthate;

While the aas ester is clearing : 2500iu HCG every third day for 2 weeks. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG every third day.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 AFTER the aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

The HCG is administered BEFORE the aas ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner.

Clomid is universally accepted as THE testosterone recovery tool. It blocks estrogen from the HPTA and stimulates the production of GNRH then initiates the production of LH, which in turn signals the testis (if not atrophied) to produce testosterone.

Aromasin or a similar aromatase inhibitor is for testosterone recovery and it is used to keep the testosterone/estrogen balance in favor of testosterone. It is also helps to keep any additionally occurring estrogen from HCG low to none.

Cortisol is catabolic. It is the enemy of all anabolism and must be kept in check. While it is blocked when under the influence of AAS, it is free to attach to the Anabolic Receptors (AR) once the steroids leave. Due to this blockage Cortisol tends to accumulate and increase when on. A low level is desirable however since it is important for other vital functions such as control of inflammation. Balance is the key. Vitamin C keeps the exercise induced rise of Cortisol in check.

The use of Creatine has shown to increase ATP metabolism and cellular water storage among many other things. This is beneficial because it provides for heightened nutrient storage and a slight increase in anabolism as well as workout stamina.

Failed Post Cycle Therapy
Sometimes a single post cycle therapy is insufficient to restore healthy testosterone levels and a second post cycle therapy may be needed. In that case I would advise a simple clomid HPTA restart at 50mg daily for 4-6 weeks.
Source: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/184-First-Cycle-and-PCT-2012

Yeah I guess I was kinda confused about that... But from reading and talking with people I thought there were different dosages of sustanon 250. Like 250 mg/ml or some could be up to 1000 mg/ml. Just like for example different kinds of propionate: 100 mg/ml or 300 mg/ml. Is this not right? Is there only one standard dosage for sustanon? Just the 250 mg/ml?

So if it is 250 mg/ml I plan to inject 4 ml's (4 cc's) per week. Broken into 2 injections. It's not unheard of doing this amount for first cycle. Might back off to 750 mg a week though.

And I forgot to mention I plan to do Nolvadex for 3-4 weeks after my 10 week cycle.

1000 mg per week is way too high for a first time user. Do some more reading, starting with the stickies on this forum.
In particular, " first cycle and pct".
My recommendation, however, is to gain a little more naturally before resorting to steroid use. Most skinny guys do not eat enough. And train too hard while not eating a true muscle building diet. That was my problem. Although I had a reputation as a big eater growing up, I was always scrawny. I was so ravenous because I was always skipping meals, ect.

Hey guys I'm 22, 6'2 165 lbs. Skinny right? When I graduated high school I was the same height and 130 lbs !!! I then started working out and managed to get to the weight I am at now. My strength and weight have pretty much hit a plateau. I push it to my limits almost every time I'm at the gym, and my diet is on point. Looking to start my first cycle...

I was set on doing 1 cc (1000 mg's) of sustanon 250 per week (cutting dose in half and shooting twice a week). Sustanon 250 is highly reputable and very effective with hardly any side effects. I've researched it a lot. Someone recently told me I should do a stack of sustanon 250 and deca durabolin (shooting 1/2 cc of each per week total). Don't know much about deca-durabolin. Which route should I go? Not trying to be a bodybuilder , I just want a solid figure and to not be the 'scronny guy' anymore haha

Thank you!!!!

WTF dude, you Ethiopian or some shit? Lol. If you insist on running multiple compounds, you might try sustanon @ 500ish mgs (for 10 or 12 weeks) and dbol @ 30ish mgs weeks 1-5.

Last edited:
What do you suggest for good healthy high calorie meals? I eat avocados, organic Greek yogurt, oatmeal, LOTS of whole grain spaghetti with organic ground beef, a TON of sweet potatoes, couple protein shakes. I drink lots of RAW unpasteurized milk. I eat a lot of other stuff but this is amongst my higher calorie foods.

6'2" 165 you don't need steroids you need to learn how to eat.

IML Gear Cream!
I think everyone goes through the rite of nutrition passage. I joined here looking for advice and everyone just told me to eat. So I did and I have been making steady gains. Just eating a couple big meals won't cut it. You need to graze all day long.

there are different sustanons from different labs.. But normally if sust is followed by a number, that number is the total amount of mgs in 1 single ml (or cc if you like)
such as sust 250 as you have has 250mgs per ml.
sust 350 has 350 mgs per
sust 450 can hurt if not made properly but it has 450mgs per ml

now even in among those, they will be made up of different testosterone esters
esters in laymans terms in nothing more than a time release .
the longer the ester chain, the longer it takes to get in and out of your body completely.

so some of the more mg per ml sust may have more shorter estered test than the normal sust 250 to give a bigger kick immediately

now as for adding the deca.. Is there really a need? this sounds like a first cycle.. 500mgs or 2 - 1ml shots a week would suffice.. even lower to see how your body reacts to it. for a first cycle, 250 to 350mgs would be a suggestion. see how you do on that.. Blowing up with a lot of water weight and then having to use something else to get that out of your body is just a yo yo effect..
Slow steady gains is what you should be after.. I bet you would be better pleased at the outcome ..

First things first kid. It seems like you have done little to no research. There is a search button on here use it to search things like "first cycle and pct" which is a sticky. Read the stickys and honestly brother your 22 you should wait a few years befire using gear.

Hey guys sorry for interrupting thr topic im nee here but ive a quik qestion, is there any sus avaible in a turkish pharmacy at the moment? Thanks lads

Why do some people have to have to have the most arrogant douchey replies. I'll learn from anybody who genuinely wants to teach me. But why does anybody take steroids? To gain weight and strength. I guess I used to be high 150's then started eating like crazy, that's when I really learned about diet. Now I'm up to high 160's and I can't get past that. I eat around 4000-4500 calories a day. It's time for a cycle. I've been patient to wait until I was at least 21, now almost 23.

On another note I decided to just stick to sustanon alone. Gonna start out with maybe 350-400 mg's a week and probably go up to 500 we 'll see. (Shoot 250 mg 2X a week). For pct I plan to do clomid and nolvadex. Read a lot of threads of people doing this EXACT same cycle with pct and NO complaints at all.

I really do appreciate all the genuine answers and people willing to take time and help me out thank you guys. Jared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay thanks Dannie, you guys think Clomid and Nolvadex work well together for good pct? Will that suffice, a lot of people think arimidex vs clomid. What do you guys think?

Yes clomid and novla PCT will be sufficient. HCG has it place in PCT as well.

Start HCG around 1 week after last shot of Sust. 1000IU e3d. 5000 IU vial should be sufficient to increase the mass of the testes and bring back intratesticular testosterone levels.
Start Clomid and Nolva after your last shot of HCT, which will be around 3 weeks after last shot of Sust.
Clomid 100,100,75,75,50,50...50 (28 days in total)
Nolva 40,40,20,20...20 (28 days in total)

You may also want to prevent water bloat by taking a low dose of adex while on cycle, 0.5mg e2d should do the trick. There is no point of gaining extra 5lbs of water just to loose it right after, save yourself the stretch marks.

Adex=arimidex? And that's pill form right? Wow I had never heard of HCG before this site. Maybe I thought my 15+hours of research and it's clearly not haha. What exactly is hcg in lame mans terms? I read a long thread about it but very confusing cuz so many scientific explanations and terms. Thanks dude.

Get Shredded!
Yes, adex as in armidex.
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) is a peptide hormone that mimics the action of luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is the hormone that stimulates the testes to produce testosterone.

Gotcha... I tried to friend you but the "add friend" option was not there.

I think you should do some more research bud... sust 250 is 250mg per ml not 1000 mgs..1cc=1ml.. you didnt even mention you PCT which is very important and what are you going to use to control estergon. . Read the stickies do some more research then post your plan.. these guys will help you but you have to do some research on your part.. good luck and intrduce yourself in new members section to begin with
I was sure someone would jump on that!:clapping:

Thank you!!!!
Wait a fucking minute, you're 6'2 and 120 pounds lighter than me? I'm 6'2 283. You need to up your calories before you hit juice bro you don't need it. I'm only 26 by the way so there isn't much of an age difference here.

Get your calories around 4k a day and keep training hard, make compounds your priority, lift heavy and keep cardio the same. Then come back with an an added 80 pounds and then ask about juice cause you can't gain any more.

Ignore the random name, you can call me daddy

Back