• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Prop Homebrew

Gaige21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just made my first homebrew test prop. Dose was 120mg/mL, 2% BA and 20% BB. Oh man, got so boring pushing it all through 0.2um Whatman lol. Letting the batch sit overnight so the BA can kill anything alive, and gonna shoot up first thing tomorrow. Will let you guys know how awesome it is :p

Do you have a pressure cooker? That's usuallynthenlast step to steralize the brew

No I dont, I dont think its necessary if you use a 0.2um filter. Guess I'll find out lol.

I use a .2um filter as well. I only ever make batches of 50ml at a time.. I filter into pre sealed sterile vials and I actually use a fresh/new filter for every 10ml... And I always pressure cook my final product... Its at the end users discretion..I just like to play it safe than end up in the hospital..

I have seen people do it either way. Some sterilize after and some don't. Obviously the more sterile the better but, as long as you have your work area clean, you should be alright. You could also stick in the oven too.

Update on my prop. One week (4 shots, 100mg per) in and I feel great. Pip is VERY low or not at all. Pump in the gym is insane. Im cutting which is a shame as I think this stuff could make me HUGE. Oh well, almost at my target 8% bf then itll be bulk time again. But ill have to stop for 2 weeks as Im going out of the country.

if the oil is in a sealed vial what is the pressure cooker going to do?

Back