• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

22 year old - very low test help me out

adrenaline99

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was feeling most of the symptoms of Low T, mostly fatigue, increased fat gain, and anxiety. And I wasn't progressing much in the gym (even with a flawless diet) so I got my hormones checked and my suspicion of low T was confirmed. Here are the results:

TSH, 3rd Gen 0.616 uIU/mL
T4 1.74 ng/dL
T3 2.8 pg/mL
Vitamin D 42 pg/mL
Estradiol 18.5 pg/ml
Testosterone , total 309 ng/dL
SHBG 25 nmol/L
LH 3.2 mIU/mL
FSH 3.3 mIU/mL
HCG , TOTAL, QN <2 mIU/mL
Testosterone reading three weeks later at the same time of the day: 256 ng/dL

What do these results indicate? I have never used any type of AAs in my life and have had a full bloodwork done and nothing was out of the ordinary except my T level. And what would be the typical protocol for someone with these test results? I have an appointment in a month with an anti-aging doctor(since they seem to be the most knowledgable about hormones nowadays), but I want to know as much as I can in the mean time, just incase the doctor is an idiot and prescribes the wrong treatment. Because I know that happens a LOT. Thanks a lot for any advice!

Hi mate

I have extremely low test levels - I don;t have the test results with me but I remember them also being around 300. I am 37 years old, but I have also had these low levels ( even at your age)

After the age of 21 I did about 5 or 6 heavy cycles by my test levels always returned to the original levels.

the thing is I also had sperm zoospermia -- (low low sperm levels) - but by the grace of God managed to conceive twice naturally

I am now comfortable going on TRT as I don;t plan to have any more kids - it is your call, but low test can also mean low sperm - and going on TRT at such a young age may not be conducive to having kids.

I have extremely limited knowledge in this field, but am only giving you advice on what I know

At your age it's going to b tough w docs technically ur still in the normal range just low end

Under 600 = Low. Especially at your age.

Dont worry though, get a prescription from a doctor and take Testosterone as TRT. You will feel fine

Is it that easy? I feel like the doc is going to go through a bunch of bs and blame my diet or something..

For me i also had low test but my $20 co pay and i was on my way thanks doc it was nice of you to help me out

Shouldn't be hard at all to get TRT. Mine was like 55 but i had been taking anavar for about 2weeks. After stopping the anvar 2weeks later they were only 161. If you want to shut your natural test almost off and insure yourself you will get TRT take Anavar :) My doc started me on the Gel then on to injections when I told her my wife was afraid to even make love with me because she didn't want to get it in her system so she started me on the injection. Told her my wife was a nurse and because of the long drive to the doc i got lucky and she lets me take mine home and give myself the shots. :)

The only reason I got thrown on to HRT was because my Dr. had put me on the crazy 500 cal crazy HCG diet. At 26 my Test levels dropped to 66 ng/dL. I was barely functioning. I had to go to an endro which wanted to pellets which I turned down. I found a HRT Dr. in CT that prescribes test shots instead. Its something Ive been told Ill have to take for the rest of my life but I notice a day and night difference if I skip a weeks worth of test shots. I suggest you talk to your Dr. and see if theyll put you on HRT if not call around to the HRT clinics and explain you symptoms and tell them you have labs to back up everything.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't worry about getting this guy advice I don't think he's been on the board in 8 months. For all we know he got fixed up 7 months ago and never told us.

Zombie thread!

Folks I wouldn't recommend going on TRT if you don't need it. At 22 I would definatley check and do the labs couple of times before I get on TRT. Just my opinion.

Back