• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Wife wants to try Var

coalminer78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dont really know much about woman cycles so decided to ask here before she starts. Planning starting at 10 mg and going up to 30 mg if sides are ok.

Questions

How long a woman stay in Var?

She takes birth control, anti depression meds, and aniexty meds so would it be ok to take the Var?

How long has she been exercising and lifting weights? Hopping on steroids is a pretty big deal, especially for a woman.

On a side note, I'm also curious, because a lot of people have had success dropping depression and anxiety meds after lifting for a while because of the natural highs it gives you... Does she function fine without them if she's exercising?

Doses, stick with 6-8 weeks at 10mg. Don't raise the dose, especially for a first cycle. Lift hard and heavy, and make sure she's getting nutrition and diet straight.

She's been exercising for several years but doesn't lift unless you count band work. She sees a nutritionist for her diet because she can't eat gluten. Exercise helps her depression but not completely.
Her goal is to get a little more cut before swimsuit season. She's 5'2 at 135 pounds right and been hold for the last year. She looking for a little help to get her over the hump.
So 10 mg a day for 6 weeks since its her first cycle sounds good. Unless there's something from the extra info in this post that would change that.
Thanks for your reply!!

Make sure she has lots of Letro on hand in case she gets gynozzz!

How long has she been exercising and lifting weights? Hopping on steroids is a pretty big deal, especially for a woman.

On a side note, I'm also curious, because a lot of people have had success dropping depression and anxiety meds after lifting for a while because of the natural highs it gives you... Does she function fine without them if she's exercising?

Doses, stick with 6-8 weeks at 10mg. Don't raise the dose, especially for a first cycle. Lift hard and heavy, and make sure she's getting nutrition and diet straight.

This is what my ex wife is doing. She asked me for help, and because I was worried about her getting dbol I agreed. She eats great and hits it hard. MAKE SURE you trust your source. It's not like getting TE instead of EQ. If after 8 weeks everything is good she might go 10, but that's it for a first timer.

10mg is a great first cycle. Run for 8 to 10 weeks. No pct for females. Good luck.

Id say HGH and a cream estra/prog/test compounded too her blood work. First your odds of real anavar are slim .And if real 30mg thats alot for var. Imagine if fake 30mg of dbol can seriously screw her up.

She's been exercising for several years but doesn't lift unless you count band work. She sees a nutritionist for her diet because she can't eat gluten. Exercise helps her depression but not completely.
Her goal is to get a little more cut before swimsuit season. She's 5'2 at 135 pounds right and been hold for the last year. She looking for a little help to get her over the hump.
So 10 mg a day for 6 weeks since its her first cycle sounds good. Unless there's something from the extra info in this post that would change that.
Thanks for your reply!!

Get her lifting. Real weights (no, she's not going to get "huge" from squatting 90lbs). Band work will do nothing on var and you'd be wasting your money. Var is just a tool to magnify the results you'd get with lifting and a proper diet. Give her a routine based on 2 upper days and 2 lower body days a week (or maybe 1 and 2 days a week) (working all the major body parts) and the results will be spectacular. Make sure she's increasing either the weight or the reps each workout while on var. Squats and deadlifts and a glute exercise for lower body days, along with accessory work for example. TEACH HER the exercises.

She also needs to be eating AT LEAST 90-100g of protein a day. Protein shakes+milk/soymilk will help. Her nutritionist will NOT be giving her enough protein to see results on var, so you need to be doing that.

Var will actually help with depression, it really enhances mood in most women. She might be able to lower the dose of her other pills and feel perfect.

Back