Pharmacom Store

1st cycle - Some questions about goals..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I suppose I really need to get more familiar before actually considering this, i'm dumb. - time to do some aas studying lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    I suppose I really need to get more familiar before actually considering this, i'm dumb. - time to do some aas studying lol.

Its just you ask for opinions, and several say testosterone alone, and you say thanks I'm going to run anavar. This anavar or winny thing, is it bc they come in pills? Either run a testosterone cycle or I'd just focus on diet and training.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

no no I just merrily misunderstood that they meant testosterone alone, lol. I thought they meant run a var TEST cycle - i'm not used to the terminology is all as I already said earlier I'm very new to aas and only started reading up on them a couple days ago.

I've also been researching this stuff all day today, and I read some good stuff about TBOL - it being not too harmful in comparison to others and not giving a "puffy" look and much mass gain while still getting good strength gains and increasing endurance.

I decided I'm definitely not going with Anavar or winny. But yes, I was leaning more towards them because they come in pills. Definitely don't want injections although I've read that they're the safer choice.

Any thoughts on running a TBOL only cycle at 60mg for 6 weeks? I don't plan on taking more than one cycle.. just looking for more opinions.. still doing more research
    Last edited by Mewtwo; 04-13-2014 at 04:52 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You won't do "just one cycle".
    Forget running any oral only. Now one is going to advise you to do so.
    Test E/C 500mg for 12 weeks.
    Have Aromasin on hand
    and the standard clomid/nolva for PCT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    no no I just merrily misunderstood that they meant testosterone alone, lol. I thought they meant run a var TEST cycle - i'm not used to the terminology is all as I already said earlier I'm very new to aas and only started reading up on them a couple days ago.

I've also been researching this stuff all day today, and I read some good stuff about TBOL - it being not too harmful in comparison to others and not giving a "puffy" look and much mass gain while still getting good strength gains and increasing endurance.

I decided I'm definitely not going with Anavar or winny. But yes, I was leaning more towards them because they come in pills. Definitely don't want injections although I've read that they're the safer choice.

Any thoughts on running a TBOL only cycle at 60mg for 6 weeks? I don't plan on taking more than one cycle.. just looking for more opinions.. still doing more research

Simple rule as old as gyms and gear. If you aren't willing to stick yourself with a needle, don't get involved with gear. Orals are not sufficient and if you have enough interest in doing this to juice but not enough to overcome the fear of injections, you really should just skip the drugs all together.

Thats my honest feeling bro. It's not for you, and I don't mean that in any negative way. You are a committed athlete in your chosen sports, and I respect that. It just so happens that you don't need gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tgsaku View Post
    A simple rule of thumb pertaining to athletic endeavors of any sort.... All things being equal, the stronger person will win. Now that is true from marathon runners to sprinters, to any other sport. I think you are somewhat under the misconception that weight training will hinder those attributes you mentioned when in fact it will do nothing but improve all aspects of it. Look to weight training programs geared more towards athletes that compete in weight classes. Judo, bjj, boxers etc. Those are the programs you would want to emulate. As far as AAS are concerned, I'm not clear as to whether you have actually been lifting at this point or not. If you have, yes aas will help you get stronger, if you haven't started lifting and have only been practicing your sport, you need to pursue that for quite some time before looking at "supplementation"
    Thats a really general statement. You use all things being equal, which I say is unfair bc I could say if all things are equal if I have a single extra brain cells I should win, if things are exactly the same otherwise.

Just making the point strength if gotten for nothing as in your example is always welcome, but it almost never comes that way. Most guys will gain some weigh, lose some stamina (minute of course), and if not flexibility often ROM.

The rage is running super andros like dbol, test susp. Etc bc they are so powerful and out of your system fast for testing. They are combined with powerful antiaromatase drugs to limit bloat. But there is no free ride, the letros and such are hard to nail and can dehydrate or just make sick. Point is, strength for nothing is always better but it's not realistic.