• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dutchs Bulk Cycle Begins !!

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cycle was kicked off last night fellas. Destroyed some chest and cant wait for the weeks to come. Zero pip this morning as well :) here is a couple pics. Dont hate as i have taken the last few days off and was taking it easy after my last show. water bloat is coming down but i still feel blubbery :( Now its time to really get on my grind, put on the necessary weight, and get my ass ready for nationals by the end of this year. I haven't won my former shows do to size, mainly symmetry and bone dry condition when i dial in. as you all know, i have some WHEELS lol just not shown here. Anyways this is going to be an awesome cycle. The goals of me and my coach are to really pack on some mass this offseason. He said its time to leave shirt on for a little while (as ive been sub 9% for almost 9 months competing) and put on the necessary size if i want to make it up in the ranks. I HATE getting the least bit chubby but i need to get bigger and need to leave the mirror out of it for awhile. I am young and have plenty of time and deff need it as i am to small. Just give me a good offseason fellas, i am LONG overdue haha

cycle is currently ( and may change through weeks) Also as you all know i dont go to heavy on dosages, i grow so well if i just EAT !!

wk 1-4 450 test e + 300 NPP (150 test + 100 NPP shot M-W-F)
wk 5-6 600 test e + 300 NPP (200 test + 100 NPP shot M-W-F)
wk 7-10 800 test e+ 80mg tbol or 40 dbol (cant decided here. This is the highest i have EVER ran test in my life, Dont know if i need more estrogen from dbol)
wk 1-10 12.5mg Aromasin ed or 1mg adex eod ( caber, prami and dostinex all pharma grade and on hand)

HGH will be added AS SOON as i can get my damn hands on some lol never used GH before. We are going to start me at 2iu every A.M and work up by .5iu every 12 days till i reach 4-5. I will run the GH for 4 months.

- 11-15 cruise on test 300 and my GH for about 4-5 weeks than jump on another cycle.

1zevair.png

2cp9qac.png

1zb4ft0.png

You really do look great Dutch in thoses pics . I'm so glad you're leaving your desire to be single digit BF ALL the time in order to reach your goals . What seperates a champion from the rest is the champ is willing and able to do what is necessary above and beyond the rest to acheive his goals . The cycle looks VERY good and I know you will do great on it .

I'm assuming going for MPD pro card?

Looking good bro! Solid cycle.

I like your cycle layout weeks 1 through 6.

Very similar to my favorite cycle before I went ape shit crazy with high doses and got nothing extra from it.

Oh BTW, looking damn good!

You really do look great Dutch in thoses pics . I'm so glad you're leaving your desire to be single digit BF ALL the time in order to reach your goals . What seperates a champion from the rest is the champ is willing and able to do what is necessary above and beyond the rest to acheive his goals . The cycle looks VERY good and I know you will do great on it .

Thanks Big lou ! i really appreciate the kind words my friend. It is time for me to rise up out of the shredded club and put on some big boy mass. This is going to be hard for me honestly as i was a former obese kid, but it is necessary. TIME TO GROW !!

water bloat?man,u are better than 99% of guys here!!
gr gear?

lol YES water bloat. My lower tummy is like a little sack right now. you can see it in my hand over head ab shot. there is a big lower pooch under my belly button and that is not abs lol After coming off of clen at 150mcg day and resting after my show my body just bloated up big time with water weight even with sound diet and perfect nutrition. This happens EVERY TIME i discontinue clen. i get very fatigued for about 5 days and also become like a water rebound balloon. It has come down some thank god and will continue. Wish i new why this happens. Maybe i just burn out my CNS so i crash when i come off. who knows. any input would be appreciated.

lol YES water bloat. My lower tummy is like a little sack right now. you can see it in my hand over head ab shot. there is a big lower pooch under my belly button and that is not abs lol After coming off of clen at 150mcg day and resting after my show my body just bloated up big time with water weight even with sound diet and perfect nutrition. This happens EVERY TIME i discontinue clen. i get very fatigued for about 5 days and also become like a water rebound balloon. It has come down some thank god and will continue. Wish i new why this happens. Maybe i just burn out my CNS so i crash when i come off. who knows. any input would be appreciated.

man,this is called bodybuilding dismorphia!!! u look amazing,u can't be always ripped with no fat

IML Gear Cream!

If bodybuilding, what weight class??

Looking great Dutch! Would you say your at 9% in those pics? You have the look I want for cutting cycle I'm doing right now!

Looking great Dutch! Would you say your at 9% in those pics? You have the look I want for cutting cycle I'm doing right now!

You are very close my brother. I was 6% for my show 4 weeks ago and am now back up to %8.0 is what my last hydrostatic weighing test told me. (under water weighing)

If bodybuilding, what weight class??

I am going for bodybuilding brother. I actually compete in both MPD and bodybuilding. I just decided to leave MPD behind, put on some serious mass now and try the bodybuilding as i like it more. I am eligible to get my card in both till December this year. my weight class for BB is middle at 184 and 5.8-6% bf.

So everything is going well so far fellas. Going to take about 10 days for all this stuff to hit hard since increase is dosages. but i can already tell that from cruising on the NPP at only 100 and test at 300 before blasting my joints fell SO AMAZING an i am deff more fuller during a workout. I LOVE NPP . i seriously feel like its a happy medium between a Primo/anavar combo. Just cheaper and more anabolic. almost ZERO bloat to report but have fullness and more veins. The little bloat i do have i think is just from the increased test dosage of long ester Enanthate.

Im subbed bro. Im sure your gonna grow like a weed . Throw some training sessions up here too . Im sure we'd all like to see alil bit of how your training :winkfinger:

Guys i am seriously feeling so damn good already and idk how its possible. Maybe its because i was cursing on the stuff awhile before blasting it so the hormones have just spiked a lot faster. I am seriously leaner, stronger , more vascular and holy shit is my appetite WAY UP. this is weird as i usually never have an appetite. Also i am having some aggression kick up a little that i had to control which never happens. Hell ya boyyyyyz.

Get Shredded!
What's your diet looking like dutch?

My diet is SPOT ON 24/7 all the time my brotha. I track EVERYTHING that is put into my body. I use an electronic scale for every gram and /or ounce of food before i eat it and put into my tank. My diet right now is 260c/250p/60f. I am up about 2lbs and this is just due to muscles really stating to look full and glycogen really getting stored up. My coach is about to up my cals though as like i said i wake up at like 6am just insanely hungry bro !!! idk why, guess the body is trying to grow. Just have to up the cals slow regardless that its a bulk because you can only put on "quality" weight so fast even with juice. As for food sources i eat basically the same every single day and im not kidding. I dont eat for taste anymore really. Although i do still enjoy food out once or twice a month and its usually almost always 4 rolls of sushi. sources now are Basmatti rice, oats, sweet potato, rice cakes..... organic chicken breast, Turkey tenderloin, Freshly caught Mahi Mahi or Bluefin Tuna ( all protein sources are lean, i never touch red meat, i hate it) ....... all fats come from sources outside of meat and are added to meal.....Peanut butter, almonds, tons and tons of avocados, lots fish oil.

Im subbed bro. Im sure your gonna grow like a weed . Throw some training sessions up here too . Im sure we'd all like to see alil bit of how your training :winkfinger:

Here is one i did yesterday for back my dude

3X12 warm up with pull ups

Working sets

Heavy Barbell Rows- 4X 8-12 reps , Than lower weight 1X12 reps (squeeze)

Heavy Tbar rows - 4 X 8-12 reps

Wide Grip pull downs 4 X 10 reps, than 1 X 12 reps with a 3 stage drop set.

Close grip pull downs 3X10 reps

Dbell Rows- Run the Rack - Start with 120s and work all the way down to 60s. As many reps as possible each set , each arm, no rest.

Deadlifts 3 X 10 reps of 315, Than 1 X 8 reps of 405, than 1 X 4 reps of 500 ( i usually start with Deads but forget to last night.)

24l3se0.png

Just destroyed some legs guys and GOD DAMN did it feel good lol loving this cycle. Getting bloods done on saturday to test my AI out and make sure it is dialed in as well as getting total test lc/ms or whatever to see how high my levels really are while shooing 450wk.

Subbed. I am really shocked you don't like red meat. Its truly one of the best protein choices to pack on the size.

Fuck it ... I'm in for this ride .... watch this pansey ass momma's boy get BIG!

LMFAO!! You KNOW I"m busting your ballz Dutch. You know how I feel about your potential bro.

Cycle looks nice and good to hear you are responding so well. Plans for some EQ this year? I respond VERY well to EQ .... EQ and tren that is ...... insane how much I grew on those and you saw my pic. I really hope you can get that HGH at some point as well. The year I was on 10iu a day for a year (and slin) ..... THAT was the year I grew the most (obviously) ..... I also had dreams of getting my card as well .... so close man ... so close.

Wishing YOU all the best and you know I am here if/when you need it.

Plan .... execute .... see it through to the end.

QZ

5'10" and 191lbs??? In those pics you look every bit of 210 at least. Where you hiding it? Lol

lol i hide a lot in my legs brother. I am very gifted in my leg genetics and cant wait to smash some quads and post some pics up for you fellas ;) my weight will be back in the 200s soon enough i assure you. Biggest ive ever been was 220 with 14% bf. I dont plan on my BF getting over 12 max this year.

Subbed. I am really shocked you don't like red meat. Its truly one of the best protein choices to pack on the size.

It really messes with my stomach bro. My father actually owns His very own Organic beef farm. Thats what my family does. We have all organic , grass fed cattle and have our own company. I could get all the FREE STEAK i want and its the highest quality. Shit my brothers freezer is just stocked and i mean STOCKED. he has like 4 freezers full of 93/7 ground beef, NY strips, filets ect ect. all best quality and purity. I could benefit so greatly from this as i would have such a smaller grocery bill every week. However EVERY TIME i eat red meat, even the best of the best quality my stomach just bloats like a God dawg BALLOOOOON. Just so uncomfortable i dont want to deal with it bro. deff some type of allergic reaction.

Back