• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Any Sober ppl on the forums?

yea there a bunch of sober guys here bro . There is also a lot of guys battling to be sober .:winkfinger:

Ya man. At one point I was sniffin hella dilaudid and roxys. But im sober now n its fuckin awesome. I still would smoke the chronic if I could but cant at this point in my life. I tell you what I had one hell of a green thumb :)

When I hear people say "I'm a month sober today" I never know whether to say congrats or I'm sorry lol. It's better on the other side.

Sobriety is a crutch for people who can't handle their drugs lol

If they lower the BAC level again, we'll all be sober. I think they want to move it to .06 or maybe even .04. That means you could get a dui from 1 drink!

Warrior

I hate drinking, but I will smoke weed with the best of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've got 3 years sober. i was an iv heroin user. now i'm just addicted to the gym and eating healthy.

Man there are some fucked up people here! I've always been sober except for an occasional drink.

To each their own . Its only a problem if you think its a problem . Some are lucky enough not to have to take every fucking thing to the extreme . Unfortunately Im not that lucky lol

IML Gear Cream!
It used to bother me that I can't drink and call my numbers, and if I was gonna get high it was gonna be a month up. Now I'm fine with it. Drinking always looks fun til about 11:30! Lol. Drinking and drugs are like clean and jerks, best left to people better suited for them! Best thing I ever did was get sober, and I'm grateful for all the shit I went through to get and stay that way. When people have shit to say about it I just laugh because the longer I stay sober the more I realize everyone has something they are completely fucked up with and I got lucky because mine is completely unnecessary, and so fucking obvious I had to address it. Or die, or go back to prison, or kill someone, or even worse... Just stay fucked up.

Ummm u fuckers suck i mean im soooo surprised with this behavior guys ....so surprised and so sad .....lol

It used to bother me that I can't drink and call my numbers, and if I was gonna get high it was gonna be a month up. Now I'm fine with it. Drinking always looks fun til about 11:30! Lol. Drinking and drugs are like clean and jerks, best left to people better suited for them! Best thing I ever did was get sober, and I'm grateful for all the shit I went through to get and stay that way. When people have shit to say about it I just laugh because the longer I stay sober the more I realize everyone has something they are completely fucked up with and I got lucky because mine is completely unnecessary, and so fucking obvious I had to address it. Or die, or go back to prison, or kill someone, or even worse... Just stay fucked up.

Respect. And mobile repped for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree. Itll make you realize stuff about yourself youd never knew you were capable of doing. My brother died at the age of 24 from drug and sleep apnea complications I was 14. Youd thought id learn. By the time I was 21 id managed to have 5 close friends die from drugs not counting my brother. By the time I turned 22 I was full fledged pill head for 6 years. Now im 23 almost 24 and sober as a judge n thankfully I made it out without harming myself or anyone else. I used to dwell on what I threw away for partying now I use that as ammo make myself better than I was.

Alcoholism or having a drug problem can only be self diagnosed ... Its only a problem if you say it is . Thought it was pretty basic statement .

The "sport" of bodybuilding is infested with drug use..meaning non AAS...but script rec drugs...I had the opportunity to go to a major pro show invite after party...let me tell ya...it wasnt pinot and Martinis.....prob know 3-4 guys who have died from nubain OD's...nubain at one time was the most abused drug in most gyms....then came oxys and all the pills...happily most of the pilll heads are free of them and hooked on benzos now..

Wheel goes round and round.....

Alcoholism or having a drug problem can only be self diagnosed ... Its only a problem if you say it is . Thought it was pretty basic statement .

I agree... eventually the addiction has to be realized by the addict. Its the only way maldaptive behavior can be addressed.

My reading comprehension is decent I like to think, so yah, I get what you wrote but don't understand how you can think that's even remotely true.

Maybe its the english/canadien language barrier. I have the same problem when I drink Molsen.... shit is like moonshine.

My reading comprehension is decent I like to think, so yah, I get what you wrote but don't understand how you can think that's even remotely true.
The difference between an alcoholic and a person that drinks a lot is the threshold for consequences. If the only result of me drinking too much was that I had health problems or no friends that's not really a problem if I accept it, or some people get loaded every night and suffer no consequences at all. For me personally it wasn't the jails, prison, 7 cars I totalled over 100mph or the hangovers. There came a point where I couldn't live with myself for how my drinking hurt people that loved me even if that just meant being in a zone and not even necessarily being drunk every night. "It's a problem when you decide it is" is a pretty common statement in the world of recovery. I know people who were fine under bridges for years, and I know people who one spilled red wine on white carpet where people saw was the breaking point, until the perceived consequences are meaningful to me as an alcoholic or addict they mean nothing. Personally I find it a little bothersome that some people can't talk to strangers without a couple of drinks. Does that mean they have a problem? No. Somebody wants to go home after work every night and drink til he passes out is that a problem? Depends. It's not a quantifiable diagnosis I guess is the takeaway.

Get Shredded!
All I was getting at was he originally posted "Its only a problem if you think its a problem ." That's incorrect for how many obvious reasons. A guy might be an alcoholic and drink and drive but not give a fuck. He might not think it's a problem but I'd say it is. That's allllllllllllll I was getting at haha.
I get it, unfortunately this is like talking about rocks with a geologist. One guy says his dick is like a rock, his girl says she'd rather be hit in the head with it, and the geologist talks for two hours, misses the joke, and no one listens or cares anyway lol

All I was getting at was he originally posted "Its only a problem if you think its a problem ." That's incorrect for how many obvious reasons. A guy might be an alcoholic and drink and drive but not give a fuck. He might not think it's a problem but I'd say it is. That's allllllllllllll I was getting at haha.

Its not wrong on so many reasons bro ... Fortunately for you its not a problem . If you were alcoholic or knew anything about the recovery you would know the alcoholism is the only disease that is self diagnosed . Its a disease that can not be diagnosed by a doctor . Its just the way the so called " FRIENDS OF BILL " explain it , Are you qualified to diagnose disease now ? It honestly way to much to get into and you just dont get nor would you if you have never had a problem . Find something that you are a lil more qualified in to decide to pick apart

Again you are lucky not to be an expert in this area , If you were then you would understand .

Ugh! Murf is right and at the same time I dont consider addiction a "disease." It have a biological print. Yet, it doesnt have the same imprint as what is traditionally considered a disease. It is a congnitive disorder that some happen to be more biologically prone to it. That being said environment plays an equal role.

It is a serious issue with a 1000 variables. But when it comes down to brass tacks the only hope fornan addict is self-actualization. Without that it is futile. That speaks volumes about the cognitive process of humans.

You don't know me.

Farva really bro ,, Try having a big dik contest with somebody else bro . Im not having it and so not up for it , Yea I dont know ya pal and we are both better off

Makes perfect sense to me pal ^^^^ Thank you for your input

I think we found the one topic with more opinions than test/tren ratios...

It can be only self diagnosed. I cant tell you, you have a problem..
Only one can come to the realization is what he was trying to explain to you ..

S/O to Murf23.
Spiritual Malady Baby. Good to know im not alone on the boards.

Always wonder if using AAS makes me not sober.
Anywhoo, glad to see so many responses.. Thanks again M23

Back