• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Board Use Information For New Members

Question for one of the admin. I’m trying to PM and I have made my 10 posts and it’s still telling me I can’t PM? Can anyone help me out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very cool. i'm pumped to make my way through these forums and pick up some great info.

Just joined. Making my way through newbie sections to learn protocols.

This looks great. I'm very new and hope to catch on quickly.

im new here and trying to find out how to put in an order , something about 500 posts or some thing ?

I am in my 40's and have had a very difficult past 4 years. Now I have to rebuild my body and mind. Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to ASF.

This is an informational board on the subject of anabolic steroids and associated topics. Please read the board rules and abide by them. The intent of this board is for the enjoyment of all. Please use respect when posting and be aware of your personal information safety.
Take some time and visit the various forums to familiarize yourself with the correct area to post in. You are currently in the New Member introduction subforum. This is a starting point to say hello and be welcomed by some of our members. Feel free to ask question as you move through the forums and you will be treated with the same courtesy that you use. The following is a basic outline of the board by forums and subforums.

General Forums
New Members (you are here)
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Source Checking and Discussion
Testosterone Replacement Therapy
Research & Homebrew Chemistry
Sponsor Sales and Promos
AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs

Bodybuilding Zone
Training
Diet and Nutrition
Supplements
Articles

Research Chems & Peptide Sponsors

AAS Sponsor Forums

The PIT
Sounds good. I look forward to learning a lot.

Welcome to ASF.

This is an informational board on the subject of anabolic steroids and associated topics. Please read the board rules and abide by them. The intent of this board is for the enjoyment of all. Please use respect when posting and be aware of your personal information safety.
Take some time and visit the various forums to familiarize yourself with the correct area to post in. You are currently in the New Member introduction subforum. This is a starting point to say hello and be welcomed by some of our members. Feel free to ask question as you move through the forums and you will be treated with the same courtesy that you use. The following is a basic outline of the board by forums and subforums.

General Forums
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Sponsor Sales and Promos

Bodybuilding Zone
Training
Diet and Nutrition
Supplements
Articles

Research Chems & Peptide Sponsors

AAS Sponsor Forums

The PIT
I will reference this before asking stupid questions

Welcome to ASF.

General Forums
General Discussion

AAS Zone
Anabolic Steroids
Sponsor Sales and Promos

Bodybuilding Zone
Training