• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Board Use Information For New Members

New to this just started my first cycle been doing a lot of research and long road to finally want to live look and feel good looking forward to the good info in here

Good deal. Looks good clean and easy to navigate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love the board so far since BOP is down. Read for several hours here yesterday. I am approaching 30 in a couple years. 5 '8 214 11%-13% BF. Looking to gain size quickly over the next couple years so I can compete. Lift at a very bodybuilding oriented gym which is pretty rare with all these commercialized gyms around. Nice to be here.

Hello all. Hope the training sessions are awesome.
Can someone please private message me and give me a sponsor contact to Monstergear?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info! How can I PM? I have a question to ask one of the reps?

Literally click on their name and one of the options will be "private message". Still need the 10 posts though. I don't even have the option of sending *you* a pm yet.

Thank you, this looks like a wealth of info even for a somewhat experienced person. There is no end of information that can be helpful.

New here! Still trying to figure everything out, glad I found this lol

Back