• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Board Use Information For New Members

Hi I'm wondering how much 25mg shots will i get out 10ml. It's bol 100 please no smart ass remarks. I'm just making sure I'm doing this correct thanks

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Hi I'm wondering how much 25mg shots will i get out 10ml. It's bol 100 please no smart ass remarks. I'm just making sure I'm doing this correct thanks

If it’s 100mg per ML, in 10ml, that’s 4 shots per ML, thus 40 shots out of a vial.

25 * 4 = 100
4 * 10 = 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it’s 100mg per ML, in 10ml, that’s 4 shots per ML, thus 40 shots out of a vial.

25 * 4 = 100
4 * 10 = 40

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for answering my question. So on a 3ml syringe where would 25 be. I'm Getting ready to do this and I'm triple checking everything. Thanks for your time!

Thanks for answering my question. So on a 3ml syringe where would 25 be. I'm Getting ready to do this and I'm triple checking everything. Thanks for your time!

Ok so at the 1ml mark that equals 100mg. There are ten little lines before the 1ml mark. Then just do the math. Each line is 10mg so line 2 is 20mg and so forth. It’s just basic math and shouldn’t be that hard to understand. Hope this helps

Ok so at the 1ml mark that equals 100mg. There are ten little lines before the 1ml mark. Then just do the math. Each line is 10mg so line 2 is 20mg and so forth. It’s just basic math and shouldn’t be that hard to understand. Hope this helps
Got it just better for me to ask. Then find out later I was wrong thanks.

Got it just better for me to ask. Then find out later I was wrong thanks.

Can you tell me if it's ok to much the term with sustanon in the same syringe. Or do them separately. I got few more questions I like to ask if your cool with it. Thanks

Can you tell me if it's ok to much the term with sustanon in the same syringe. Or do them separately. I got few more questions I like to ask if your cool with it. Thanks

I mean teen and sustanon

I mean teen and sustanon

Yes it’s ok to put them in the same syringe but if this is your first real cycle then you’re way too inexperienced for Tren! You don’t need Tren if you’re a beginner

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for the info. Can’t wait to get started with the vast amount of knowledge and experience.

Get Shredded!
Glad to be apart of this community, it has been a long road of research and have just started my first anabolic adventure, so I’m definitely new to this. I’m here to gain more knowledge and get the most out of my cycle and cycles to come. I’m 34 158LBS, been lifting since high school, tried all kinds of supplements, only like the pre workouts and my protein.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning as much as I can from the vets.

Glad to be part of the group. So many of them out there full of trash talk. I’m just wanting to learn more from people who know their stuff.

Back