• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Board Use Information For New Members

Simple enough. Thanks for being here and all the valuable info

Gr8 guide!

I agree, it does look fairly well organized. Will be looking for how much of the info provided is opinion based "broscience" vs solid evidence based info. That we can plan our crcles around. Thanks

New to this board John John told me about the form.
A little brief about myself I've been Lifting for over 40 years competed nationally and was very successful.
Two-time cancer survivor 4 time knee replacement totally replaced back to include new discs titanium rods 12 screws roughly and still training and three forms of martial arts and still believe in staying in total shape always keep myself 8 to 12 weeks from show even though I'm totally retired.
Training is part of my life rehabbing, lol, is part of my life as of always rehabbing one body part or another.
After my first bout of cancer I never believe than giving up. Its called Mind Over Matter I don't mind because it doesn't matter. Second time around I fought just as hard and survived I believe that if you give into the disease it will take your life you have to fight it every day of your life.
My left knee has been replaced 3 times my right knee replaced once and of course my back totally replaced I still perform or tie Aikido some jujitsu I love sparring and I love training. Freak mode is where I live most of the time as that is where I keep my body

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

New to this board John John told me about the form.
A little brief about myself I've been Lifting for over 40 years competed nationally and was very successful.
Two-time cancer survivor 4 time knee replacement totally replaced back to include new discs titanium rods 12 screws roughly and still training and three forms of martial arts and still believe in staying in total shape always keep myself 8 to 12 weeks from show even though I'm totally retired.
Training is part of my life rehabbing, lol, is part of my life as of always rehabbing one body part or another.
After my first bout of cancer I never believe than giving up. Its called Mind Over Matter I don't mind because it doesn't matter. Second time around I fought just as hard and survived I believe that if you give into the disease it will take your life you have to fight it every day of your life.
My left knee has been replaced 3 times my right knee replaced once and of course my back totally replaced I still perform or tie Aikido some jujitsu I love sparring and I love training. Freak mode is where I live most of the time as that is where I keep my body

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard brother glad to see you made it on here.

granabolic.is granabolic@gmail.com

Hello I'm new on here and had got a list of things to order. But can't find noluadex does anyone know why I can't find it. I'm completely lost have been trying to order for days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello I'm new on here and had got a list of things to order. But can't find noluadex does anyone know why I can't find it. I'm completely lost have been trying to order for days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to go to the full site click on the banners. There's a lot of guys who carry it

granabolic.is granabolic@gmail.com

IML Gear Cream!
Here is an easy question, after I post to a thread will I be notified of any responses or do I have to keep looking back at the thread?

Here is an easy question, after I post to a thread will I be notified of any responses or do I have to keep looking back at the thread?

If you setup your notifications

Intro

Greetings Ya’ll,

Just thought I’d introduce myself. I live in California. I’m 37 served 4 years in the Corps, Combat Vet, been in similar line of work since I’ve been out of the Corps. Have a little experience with gear, far from an expert. My goal being on here is to become more educated by reading and interacting with you guys. I’ve done lot of reading on these forums and finally decided to register. Looking to get a cycle going. I emailed H-AS for a list, however, I read something on here about having at least 10 posts. Not sure if that means I won’t get a response until I interact more on here or? Anyhow, I’m looking to get lighter on my feet while increasing my strength. Looking forward to meeting you all.

New here and to trt. At 43 I decided to give it a go and so far so good. Deca 400mg and Test Blend 600mg per week. Last 4 weeks of a 12 week run I've been incorporating Anadrol 50mg for some extra strength. Missing some of what I would ideally like from my PCT. I have Aromasin. Tamox, and Nutrobal. Trying to find a reliable domestic for HCG for the first 4 weeks of PCT. Here's my bloods pre run and 5 weeks in. (Also just started HGH for the last month of this cycle).

Back