• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pure gear has anyone purchased

chrisperanio

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
has anyone purchased from pure gear . biz, if so how did you like there product was is g2g, any other comments or info would be greatly appreciated

Why join a forum loaded with sponsors offering anything you could need with reviews of most of the products only to ask about an unknown source?
If you can type, I assume you can read...maybe I'm wrong in that assumption.

i don't want to hear from sponsors. i want to here from everyday people, who would like to give there comments on the matter.

listen man i have no problem with you i just want info. if you can help please do, if not stop hassling me

Hey brother, i think what the dudes are trying to say is that there are plenty of reliable great sources here, theres really no need for anyone to go to an unknown source that is unaffiliated with this board. Also, if you would like to ask questions about specific sources and their reliability etc. there is a specific thread for that. Good luck brosef.

Source Checking & Discussion

Blizz

OP, You need to start by reading the rules...then continue by following the rules...you keep doing the wrong thing, you'll keep getting hassled...then the neg party begins.
Trust me, it is much easier to do things the way they're supposed to be done.

READ THE RULES AND THE STICKIES.

Head over to the new member section and properly introduce yourself.

pure gear review on PG Test E...ended with abscess drained from quad...culture showed almost pure alcohol...with that i would say PG isn't a great option...

IML Gear Cream!
OP is over on IMF asking the same question now...in the wrong section again.

He expects us to give a crap about his piddly little order that he should have researched BEFOREHAND when he obviously doesn't care enough about the other members of this forum to read the rules and post his questions in the right place.

s2h...you are a stand up guy for answering OP and I'm sorry for what happened to you...that sucks.

OP should care enough to do things the right way if he expects us to care about him. IMO

Never even heard of that lab. He is up to something. Idiot.

no gear here ,and no gear talk here, and no gear users here....now go away .....ur dea :jerkit:

Why join a forum loaded with sponsors offering anything you could need with reviews of most of the products only to ask about an unknown source?
If you can type, I assume you can read...maybe I'm wrong in that assumption.

Hey, I'm not trying to be argumentative man, but what is the point of a source checking sub forum if dudes get flamed for source checking? I see this happen all the time. The best advice is to use the trusted sources on this board, but come on....

Hey, I'm not trying to be argumentative man, but what is the point of a source checking sub forum if dudes get flamed for source checking? I see this happen all the time. The best advice is to use the trusted sources on this board, but come on....

I flagged the OP and it was moved by a mod, so it WAS in the wrong section to begin with.

Warrior

Thanks, Warrior.

People come here wanting this and that but don't want to contribute and don't even bother to learn how to do things the right way and get pissed when they're called out for it.
Really torques me off.

Shooting Pure Gear from M4 this week. Seems fine but s2h had major problems on it.

Thanks, Warrior.

People come here wanting this and that but don't want to contribute and don't even bother to learn how to do things the right way and get pissed when they're called out for it.
Really torques me off.

He torqued you off... But can he jerk you off is the real question?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back