• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need your knowlage for second cycle for show ready in October

Lifting4fun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi ,
Thank you for taking the time to read ,and your advice - Going to be at Canyonville Sevenfeathers in Oct , currently test c and deca just started first cycle, bulk ....bloodwork at week 3 , if needed clomed at that time

prop / tren /masto Is what I was thinking , Your thoughts will not be wasted here

Thank you , this site rocks

Should put on some nice size with test/deca if you eat. Everyone will want more info though. What are your stats, height, weight, age, bf%, etc.

Also, what are your dosages and what is the clomid for at week 3?

The prop/tren/mast should do a good job of hardening you up while cutting for the show though. As far as show prep, I don't have much advise. I'm only just now considering the idea myself.

Best of luck to you though!

Test E, Deca, dbol or abombs for kick eat large

for Prep, lower Test, Mast, Tren, but manage your food intake ,

this is simple and basic but works

Thank you ,

stats currently

height 5' 8"
weight 174
bf 08% now ( going up - just finished a cut - natural , went down to 160 from 192 ! had been droppng 1# a week) want 10% max BF from this cycle.Wanted to burn fat off before I started to gauge caloric reaction ./ fat accumulation with clean bulk diet.
I Increased calories 200/day will monitor first 3 weeks and adjust. Already notice water gain starting / skin seems to be oily on face . Have just started creatine again which I noticed always gives me a water gain , but not this fast .
I have also noticed my weights/workouts intensity/stamina are changing ( slight ) and pump seems different - not placebo

I currently am pin-ing in quads # 23ga x 1 inch , tough on leg work and may try delt area next..with 5/8".but that would require two pins a sitting , I need to learn to calm down for the two a week , lol but its getting easier .

pin each week Sat/Wend starting with 500 test cy and 300 deca per week ( 1/2 per pin ) going see how I react and may increase/decrease depending on bloodwork stats week three , report in hand takes 4 days.

Had full montey blood work done 2 months ago .I would say amazing per DR. except t levels @270 ....

Responded with stats but it will not post until reviewed ?
you know Im in my 50's and my typing skills consist of peck, pause , peck , woops , backspace peck , spellcheck hope it gets posted that was a lot of fat finger work

Last edited:
Going to be at Emerald cup to support and cheer on our IFBB friends , watching the mad scramble at the po boxes was funny as hell ,all the poor boyfriends- heard comments like you wouldn't understand , you not the one competing and so on ...those phy /bikini female competitors get really moody .. but wow the dedication,I was feeling a bit emasculated standing by them .

Are going to compete as a bodybuilder or in men's physique?

Are going to compete as a bodybuilder or in men's physique?

Physique , don't have the mass anymore at this age , my best size and strength was at 42 yo Im 5'8" - , at best was 235# BW wIth 28 waist , in Fla , nick name was donkey kong ...natural , 25 years of work , dedicated .natural until 1 week ago ,had severe accident in 2005 went to 130#, had to learn to walk and talk again , 2 years in that f n nightmare ,started lifting again in 2012, spent first year compound/core relearning failure , relearning body response / diet response for this age ...biggest difference is stamina , diet

I so missed this from my life ,hard to walk back into a gym,embarrassed could not hold my head up , might have cried a few times after workout.

Last edited:
Test E, Deca, dbol or abombs for kick eat large

for Prep, lower Test, Mast, Tren, but manage your food intake ,

this is simple and basic but works
There it is in a nutshell . The thing is this is your first cycle and to run tren already for your second is pretty aggressive IMHO. The most simple yet effective cycle for contest prep to me is Test , tren and winstrol . I think you need to do plenty of research while concentrating on this cycle .

Back