• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Planet fitness must be a noob gym

Lol place is a joke. It's all over the local news here. This city where it happened is where I grew up. I got buddies that have gone in wearing tank tops and weren't allowed lmao

I literally make my wife drive past it every time I go to the store so I can laugh at them. There are soo many club fatasses and planet fatness's out there now.

Derek Van Reheenen is the director of the Athletic Studies Center at UC Berkeley.
He says, “In a lot of ways I think what Planet Fitness is doing is a positive thing. They obviously need to iron out some of these issues but sport in the U.S. is by nature is discriminatory too, it is selective and it is elite."

^^^^ seems Derek here has a case of small dick syndrome and is a pussy sympathizer. Maybe a nice beheading would straighten him out.

Geovanna Borges joined the Richmond gym two months ago and says she likes the policies.

^^^^^^Geovanna is obviously a disgusting fatbody who gets intimidated by people who decided to bust their balls and make a life choice and committment to achieve a certain look while she was busy snorting various little debbie snacks and doing curls with her tv remote. But now that she has decided to leave a snail sludge trail from home to the gym all of us are now the bad guys because she feels self concious. Die Geovanna

Borges says, "it's unfair to show off your body" because it can make other people feel bad.

^^^^^Then why work on your body at all? Maybe we should all wear a garbage bag so we all look exactly the same. I find it seriously hard to believe if I could snap my fingers and good ole' Borges turned into his dream body overnight that this fucking pile of hypocritical garbage wouldnt walk around showing off all his "hard work"

Management at the Richmond Planet Fitness referred a KTVU reporter to the corporate office. A spokesperson says the company, "strives to make everyone feel comfortable" and says the dress code is at the discretion of the staff and manager.

^^^^
Unless you are in really good shape then you are made to feel uncomfortable. After all if all the fat weak pussies leave the gym then who will eat the free pizza and snacks at this shit hole should be sued excuse of a gym?

However, Planet Fitness spokesperson Mcall Gosselin also said if Austin was criticized for being toned or fit then that "is not in line with the Planet Fitness policy whatsoever.”
Austin says she's no lunk-head and she's not a gym rat - and now she's not even a gym member. She says her 15 minutes at Planet Fitness left her feeling intimidated and harassed, saying the place that promised no judgments did just that.

^^^ She should sue them.

It's pretty pathetic to say the least. If this happened to me , I would be fucking pissed. My gym is an anytime fitness, I've had people tell me it's a sissy gym etc but you know what? It has everything I need, everything I want, there's no dickheads(regardless of size) , they don't force anyone out for dumb shit like this. Above all, I don't pay out the ass either. When my house burnt down they gave me 6 mos free. Love my gym.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's not even that "toned."
tiffany-austin-too-fit-600-596x283.jpg

^^^ this is actually the first thing that came to my mind. My gym has a bunch of chicks that look like this. It's. "Normal". If these fucking obese lazy tards would have at least made an attempt to do anything in moderation they would have no reason to be intimidated.

What's next? They will ban sexy people (or fancy dressed good looking people) from restaurants or other public places because fat people and ugly people don't like them? GEEZ!!!

^^^^ I just hope whoever decided on the term lunk chokes on their pizza.

I don't think it is legal to refer to planet fitness as a gym! From my understanding anyone refering to that place as a gym will be shot on sight no arrest, no trial, straight up execution.

They have aright maybe they dont want 1 gallon of water / weight belt on shoulder and a gym bag packed with enough stuff for a 1 month trip too italy taking up space. i admit a little extreme they are . Some of these clowns look like a traveling circus when they walk in. Ive been in a jam and worked out in planet fitness i just wear a 2 sizes too big cotten t shirt . Because anything too tight might sound alarm.

Planet fitness has actually targeted a smart niche of the fitness community. People that want to go to the gym but not work out. They want the piece of mind of owning a gym membership and go to their bike machine pedaling 3 mph while watching their grey's anatomy on their ipad. It's sickening. It's america.

That is garbage I would like to go in there and deadlift enough to break through the floor.

Me and my 395 lb buddy went in there a few months ago on a 1 dollar trial day to try to set off the lunk alarm. My friend stole every plate in sight (even snatched some off of a kid's smith machine doing bench press mid set) and proceeded to DL 550 off the floor screaming as loud as he could with me ripping off my shirt yelling "THE POWER OF DRAGONSKULL U FOOLS, FEELL THE AWESOME POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!!!" The manager had to summon 4 160 lb weaklings to work up the courage to kick us out. I'd say it was about set 3. No lunk alarm was sounded in fear of tren destruction.

Me and my 395 lb buddy went in there a few months ago on a 1 dollar trial day to try to set off the lunk alarm. My friend stole every plate in sight (even snatched some off of a kid's smith machine doing bench press mid set) and proceeded to DL 550 off the floor screaming as loud as he could with me ripping off my shirt yelling "THE POWER OF DRAGONSKULL U FOOLS, FEELL THE AWESOME POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!!!" The manager had to summon 4 160 lb weaklings to work up the courage to kick us out. I'd say it was about set 3. No lunk alarm was sounded in fear of tren destruction.

Thats the way to do it! Rofl

Lol

Back