• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew Thread: Recipes, advice, general discussion...

Advice on adequately doseing Homebrew? Specifically IL labs raw material.

do we know any temperatures to cook at so that some of these compounds don't oxidize....and you get a quality product instead of bunk? Like is there a specific temp for testosterone? Trenbolone acetate?

How do you determine the quantities or percentages of BA/BB in solution? Is it the BA alone that causes pip? If I wanted to generate a higher dose density in my oil, would I need to increase the BB and BA, or just the BB? And by how much?

How do you determine the quantities or percentages of BA/BB in solution? Is it the BA alone that causes pip? If I wanted to generate a higher dose density in my oil, would I need to increase the BB and BA, or just the BB? And by how much?

Did some quick research. It seems BA is used in solution as a preservative in volumes between 0.5% and 2.0% of the total solution volume, and is independently determined. A report on pharmacy grade Test Cyp indicates that a batch solution contains 1ml BB for every 1g of powder dissolved in solution. Does this agree with your experiences?

This brewing section is fascinating.. lots of knowledge here.. i guess it is just a matter of what you want to try to cook up & seeing if you can do it or not..

50ml EQ - 1ml / 500mg
EQ- 27,5gr
GSO- 16,6ml
BA- 1ml
BB- 9ml

50ml TP - 1ml / 500mg (TestProp)
Powder- 27,5gr
GSO- 16,4ml
BA- 1ml
BB- 9,2ml

50ml TE - 1ml - 250mg (TestEnt)
Powder- 13,75gr
GSO- 28,2ml
BA- 1ml
BB- 9,2ml

30ml MK677 - 1ml 25mg
Powder- 750mg
Peg300- 29,25ml

30ml OX - 1ml - 50mg (Oxandrolone)
Powder- 1,55gr
Peg300- 28,45ml
CRYSTALLIZED

50ml of ora plus solution
0.50 powder
Place all that in a dropper bottle and shake well.
Increase her dosage by 5mg a total of 10mg
No more than that.
She will be golden

Brewed my own Test and Tren E a long time ago before I came off, brewed at least 20-25 vials of Test E, and maybe 5-10 of Tren E. I've still got about 3 vials of Tren and 6-7 vials of Test funnily enough, although they're all rancid now lmao. Definitely gonna brew my own again soon, as I don't like paying the extra cost for it. about £2-3 for a vial homebrewed compared to £25-£30 bought. Definitely worth the cost.

I went for GSO when I brewed, cause apparently that was the best for PIP, and I never got any PIP, so whether or not it's cause of the oil, who knows.

Does this test e recipe work the exact same for cyp?.....(working on my ten posts)

Looking for a triple bled mix called hulk blend. I was wondering if anyone had a recipe for it

Hey I am planning on making SR9009 injection as my first homebrew. Is there a recipe for it? I am planning on using 15%benzyl benzoate, 1.5%benzyl alcohol, and sterile filtered cottonseed oil. I was going to do 30mg/ml sr9009 powder. What temperature would I need to bring it up to? Any other keysteps?

I’m having issues with a BOLDENONE Cyp holding at 250mg a ML. I’ve tried upping the BB and changing carriers. I’ve used GSO and MCT. Can anyone chime in?

I’m having issues with a BOLDENONE Cyp holding at 250mg a ML. I’ve tried upping the BB and changing carriers. I’ve used GSO and MCT. Can anyone chime in?
What % you trying at?

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve tried 18 and 25 BB

Bold Cyp is only stable to 200mg/ml with standard recipes. That shit tends to crash in the muscle as well even at that number. Painful shit...if it's legit. I don't know why you would want to do 250mg/ml. You would need to do 30% BB at least or a 50/50 blend of EO/MCT or whatever, although I've had problems with blending EO and crashing. It tends to separate if you make a big batch and sits. But that was mainly with base raws. Also ethyl oleate eats plastic. So you can't use any type of bottle top filter when using high % EO recipes. Hope this helps. You can't reinvent the wheel. Recipes exist for a reason. I think I'll make that my tag line. No one steal that please. Thanks.:paddle:

I have TBOL raws and looking to make it injectable. I need a recipe, I have seen a few in other places and there all different. Looking for that tried and true one.

Anyone have recipes without BB? I tend to keep my mg/ml low in anything I make. Always had great success with just BA. I lost my old phone which had all my formulas. TIA

I would like a tutorial and walk through on how to make the testosterone e and where to source the the oils and powders and equipment that I may need greatly appreciated

I would like a tutorial and walk through on how to make the testosterone e and where to source the the oils and powders and equipment that I may need greatly appreciated
Epic first post sir!

Back