• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew Thread: Recipes, advice, general discussion...

TNE @ 100MG/ML Make 1000ml

100g TNE
671ml EO
20ml BA
220ml BB

Test Enanthate @ 250mg/ml Makes 400ml

100g TE
113ml GSO
113ml EO
8ml BA
72ml BB

EQ - Boldenone Undecylate @ 300mg/ml Makes 330ml

100g EQ
86ml GSO
86ml EO
6ML BA
60ML bb

How big of a difference does the EO make in the 250 test enthenate recipe? Would it be the difference in easily going through a 25 gauge pin or not?

How big of a difference does the EO make in the 250 test enthenate recipe? Would it be the difference in easily going through a 25 gauge pin or not?

If you want it to go through a slin pin I would do 100% EO. you could pull the 50/50 through a 25g fairly easy but it might take a little time to draw through a slin pin with it.

Colo your the man bro, this guy here is a good dude and very trustworthy. Hope all is well bro, get ahold of me.

I was thinking of just using MCT oil for all my brews, what do you think?

If you want it to go through a slin pin I would do 100% EO. you could pull the 50/50 through a 25g fairly easy but it might take a little time to draw through a slin pin with it.

Deca - Nandrolone Decanoate @ 250mg/ml Makes 400ml

100g Deca
112ml GSO
112ml EO
8ml BA
72ml BB

Hey Colochine,

I feel like an idiot for asking this but,,,
What is GSO??? (Grape Seed Oil???)
What is EO??
I know what BA and BB is.

I made some supplement back before ORD went down,,, but after ORD I was to much of a chicken shit to order any R#w$ and sign for a package.

I used grape seed oil, BA, and BB,, I never used EO (whatever that is).
What EO and what does it do?

Slim

EO = Ethyl Oleate. I use it for shorter esters at higher mg content. It helps to prevent the short esters from crashing. Also, thins out the gear.

I like EO in everything at atleast 50% it works wonders for PIP.

That is the exact ratio I use for all mine too. Love EO. I am trying to find some Miglyol 840. I have been reading some great things about it. But, I think I have a better chance of finding a unicorn!

That is the exact ratio I use for all mine too. Love EO. I am trying to find some Miglyol 840. I have been reading some great things about it. But, I think I have a better chance of finding a unicorn!

Thanks for the info bhollie100904 and colochine!

I asked this on another thread w/o a response so maybe you guys can help.

I have used a Peristaltic Pump with a PTFE Whatman 0.2 micron Capsule filter in the past. It seemed to work great with crystal clear home brew... Will the PTFE filter be ok with BB, BA, EO, and hormone or should I have been using a PVDF filter?

Thanks for the info bhollie100904 and colochine!

I asked this on another thread w/o a response so maybe you guys can help.

I have used a Peristaltic Pump with a PTFE Whatman 0.2 micron Capsule filter in the past. It seemed to work great with crystal clear home brew... Will the PTFE filter be ok with BB, BA, EO, and hormone or should I have been using a PVDF filter?

good question, sorry it took me so long to get to it. PTFE and PVDF are the two most resistant membranes available. I typically only recommend them when using Guaiacol or high concentrations of EO. PES membranes are easier to find and a little cheaper and work well with EO up to around 50% and in some cases higher.

PTFE you'll only be able to find in loose membranes but PVDF you can get in bottle top filters which make them a little more convenient.

Colochine.. Hey man, would you happen to have the displacement for D-Bol?

IML Gear Cream!
I know Anavar can be put into oil, and I remember seeing a source having it many years ago when powders first hit the scene. I can't for the life of me remember who it was, or was oil it was. Anavar has never really been my thing, as it was too damn expensive back in the day when all we had was Pharma grade.

I saw one awhile back but it was in a really low concentration. ... I think like 25mgs per ml or something like that.

personally I prefer not to use EO it breaks down my PES filter plungers and the plastic on the filters at even 20% its a pain in my ass to use I have tried 33% 20 50 and even 100 I have used different compounds double filtered etc. and in my experience it doesn't help much with the pip brewed at

I had prop at 33% eo
and prop with 100% safflower oil
they both gave me an equal amount of pip

I think its easier to just brew with mct oil, comes out thinner and is crystal clear

but I have only ever filtered EO with pes filters maybe I should try pvdf. it still eats at the plastic on the filter bottletop and the syringe plungers, ill try and post up a pic

personally I prefer not to use EO it breaks down my PES filter plungers and the plastic on the filters at even 20% its a pain in my ass to use I have tried 33% 20 50 and even 100 I have used different compounds double filtered etc. and in my experience it doesn't help much with the pip brewed at

I had prop at 33% eo
and prop with 100% safflower oil
they both gave me an equal amount of pip

I think its easier to just brew with mct oil, comes out thinner and is crystal clear

but I have only ever filtered EO with pes filters maybe I should try pvdf. it still eats at the plastic on the filter bottletop and the syringe plungers, ill try and post up a pic

Use silicon stoppers.

Use silicon stoppers.

I used pre sealed sterile vials that are made of silicone that normally is not the issue unless the vial is left upside down. its the stopper in the syringe. I double filter once with a bottletop then again via syringe filter into a sterile vial. but even the vial of EO that I got from MLS the silicone stopper is fucked I'm gonna post pics up later

From what I keep reading it's more for synthol..I will say injecting with mct oil hurts..maybe it was just me but I hate it. I also swell up at the inject site leaves a nice lump.

I was thinking of just using MCT oil for all my brews, what do you think?

Colochine, how about a recipe for a Test E 250mg Tren 200mg blend?

I would love a recipe for curcumin in oil for IM. Same goes for resveratrol and pterostillbine

Back