• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

protein powder

I was looking through that site last night, looks way better than the commercially available stuff

It is brother. I am the board rep for Divine and if you need anything at all/ have some questions I would be happy to help you out. Read through our subforum and you'll see all the wonderful reviews on many of the products of the 3 protein lines we carry. Of course I'm going to talk good about my brand, and that's why I suggest checking out some other reviews....nothing but positivity and happy customers. I promise you won't be disappointed by giving us a try :winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thinking about trying Divine Nutrition. Its got great reviews. Im using BSN syntha 6 and it isn't cutting it for me.

I thinking about trying Divine Nutrition. Its got great reviews. Im using BSN syntha 6 and it isn't cutting it for me.

I say make the move brother.
Hell even if you just want to give us a try by using my 40% off discount code and getting 1 tub - you've really got nothing to lose and I know many members here that will say it's worth a shot.

^heres a comparison that may interest you.

Syntha 6 vs our Isolate Blend
(Since they are roughly the same price using my discount code)

BSN
u3aqebaq.jpg

eve3yhen.jpg

DIVINE
emygugy5.jpg

9yneny6a.jpg

Please look at the differences in fat, carbs, and protein. And the ingredient list......Jeeeeez....is that 7 different types of protein? All inferior to Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate.

Tastes great, cheaper than ON per serving with the code. BCAAs look better than most. Only thing wrong with the product is the rep sold out and shaved his reverse mullet. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WATERS! Hahaha!
Divine and Waters support this board, and they have earned my business.

Bro unless you get shit stupid cheap (I know some guys on here have hookups at BB.com and other retailers) than go with Divine. Their prices are legit and their ingredient profile is very good. They actually support their products with quality instead of just dumping money into marketing to make shitty products move. That and their rep is a pretty cool guy too lol

IML Gear Cream!

BSN
u3aqebaq.jpg

eve3yhen.jpg

DIVINE
emygugy5.jpg

9yneny6a.jpg

Please look at the differences in fat, carbs, and protein. And the ingredient list......Jeeeeez....is that 7 different types of protein? All inferior to Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate.

To be fair waters, Syntha 6 is one of the most retarded fucking protein blends out there. I never recommend this pepto tasting bullshit to anyone unless they want to waste money on a fucking stupid product.

To be fair waters, Syntha 6 is one of the most retarded fucking protein blends out there. I never recommend this pepto tasting bullshit to anyone unless they want to waste money on a fucking stupid product.

Lolol hey man he's the one that brought it up

Thanks for the support brothers.

Bro unless you get shit stupid cheap (I know some guys on here have hookups at BB.com and other retailers) than go with Divine. Their prices are legit and their ingredient profile is very good. They actually support their products with quality instead of just dumping money into marketing to make shitty products move. That and their rep is a pretty cool guy too lol

Tastes great, cheaper than ON per serving with the code. BCAAs look better than most. Only thing wrong with the product is the rep sold out and shaved his reverse mullet. I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU WATERS! Hahaha!
Divine and Waters support this board, and they have earned my business.

Only protein I will I use...

MFL REP

I used to drink Syntha 6 because it was delicious. Too much of it and I got bubble guts . No fun!

Been thru the ringer with half a dozen other brands. ON was my go to until I tried Divine.

Divine Natural is da bomb!!!!!!

BTW MrWaters.....you guys need to come out with 5lb tubs for Natural. I'm destroying these lil 2lb containers lol.

Just ordered 2 Jugs of Divine Protien 1 isolate vanilla peanut butter and 1 classic blend vanilla. Used the promo code to get 40% off my order.

I used to drink Syntha 6 because it was delicious. Too much of it and I got bubble guts . No fun!

Been thru the ringer with half a dozen other brands. ON was my go to until I tried Divine.

BTW MrWaters.....you guys need to come out with 5lb tubs for Natural. I'm destroying these lil 2lb containers lol.

lol they dont last long eh?

Just ordered 2 Jugs of Divine Protien 1 isolate vanilla peanut butter and 1 classic blend vanilla. Used the promo code to get 40% off my order.

you're gonna freaking love the vanilla peanut butter. they're all amazing but that one is by far my favorite flavor.

^^^ when I was checking out the product line and saw vanilla PB, I told my wife I was getting a jug of that on payday. It's payday!!!!

Get Shredded!
Once we find our niche we'll be coming out with larger tubs. The problem is our natural line is 100% Whey Isolate where most of our competition uses blended whey like our classic line. Whey Isolates are more expensive then blended whey so its going to take a bit of educating to the general public why Divine's Natural Blend is far superior then any other out there.

BSN
u3aqebaq.jpg

eve3yhen.jpg

DIVINE
emygugy5.jpg

9yneny6a.jpg

Looks like Im going with Divine from know on. What flavor do you recommended?

Looks like Im going with Divine from know on. What flavor do you recommended?

Isolate blend vanilla peanut butter all the way buddy. Also the chocolate dulce de leche is solid and what I'll be using solely for my contest prep.

Hell you can't go wrong with any of the flavors honestly lol better tasting than anything else you've tried before.

Yes sir not to brag or boast but with have some of the cleanest & greatest tasting whey protein powders in the market place.

Isolate blend vanilla peanut butter all the way buddy. Also the chocolate dulce de leche is solid and what I'll be using solely for my contest prep.

Hell you can't go wrong with any of the flavors honestly lol better tasting than anything else you've tried before.

Also what blend do you recommend?

Im a big fan of cross flow microfiltered whey protein isolate so that would be between the isolate and and natural blends. Check the labels and check the flavors and see what you enjoy.

Natural is awesome because it has NO artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, aspartame, binders, corn syrup, chemicals, corn, dextrose, dyes, diluents, egg, fructose, flavor enhancers, glucose, glucose polymers, gluten, hormones, maltodextrin, polydextrose, stimulants, sugar, sugar alcohols, sucrose, sucralose, soy, salt, trans fats or wheat.

No crap :)

Is there any brand that has a better compound than the other, and what do you recommend? Thanks

I recommend true nutrition. You can research and decide exactly what protein blend is right for you picking from the highest quality proteins in the world. Then they custom make it to your exact specs. You can also get additives like protease complex to aid in digestion and several other options as additives if you would like.. Check them out. Its amazing. By far the best way to order protein in my experience. Also you can get amazing discount codes that allow you to get a personal custom blend for what you would pay for an off the shelf product. Good stuff..

Alright thanks man. Im going to go with the Natural blend. When I get paid Ill make sure to use your link.

I recommend true nutrition. You can research and decide exactly what protein blend is right for you picking from the highest quality proteins in the world. Then they custom make it to your exact specs. You can also get additives like protease complex to aid in digestion and several other options as additives if you would like.. Check them out. Its amazing. By far the best way to order protein in my experience. Also you can get amazing discount codes that allow you to get a personal custom blend for what you would pay for an off the shelf product. Good stuff..
I just went to your website for the first time and it looks interesting.

Back