• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How safe is this?

GunPumper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How scared should I be about posting things on any of these forums? Should I go full paranoid?

Judging by the number of people posting I'd say ya you should :coffee:

Always wear a condom while posting, seems to work for me

Seeing how you joined/posted already, i would say your already chopped liver!

Keep a separate email account for all AAS-related business. That's pretty much it. The server is hosted abroad and LE isn't able to get server logs handed over.

I've infultrated the moderators position and now I'm forming a coup d'etat to overthrow this facist regime we call the ADMINISTRATION. I need two good men, who's with me. As your new leader I promise you this, that, and the other thing.

Talk to me about the other thing....can you whisper it in my ear?

Alright, I get it. F*** with the new guy.

I'm sure a lot of posers come thru these forums. I'm just super paranoid and would like to know what precautions I need to take and what veteran members think about how much they can talk about.

I'm sure a lot of posers come thru these forums. I'm just super paranoid and would like to know what precautions I need to take and what veteran members think about how much they can talk about.

You will get fucked. In which way, is up to you. Be a dumb ass and you'll be sharing a cell with a big black guy named Bubba. Or be smart, and you'll only get bunk gears or get fucked out of your money one day.

Thanks for the "help". I'll try to keep big black things out of my butt. I thought you veterans might want to help teach us younger guys...

Thanks for the "help". I'll try to keep big black things out of my butt. I thought you veterans might want to help teach us younger guys...

did you see the section you posted in? You can't expect to get all serious answer.

Nothing I said wasn't true though. Be smart about things and the worst that will happen is you'll lose money. It happens to all of us sooner or later, even vets lose money. I hope you never get scammed out of your money or get bunk gearz but dont be shocked if it does, choose well known sponsors with good feedback.

Good luck and fuck this serious shit in the pit. Let's see some nasty shit.

did you see the section you posted in? You can't expect to get all serious answer.

Nothing I said wasn't true though. Be smart about things and the worst that will happen is you'll lose money. It happens to all of us sooner or later, even vets lose money. I hope you never get scammed out of your money or get bunk gearz but dont be shocked if it does, choose well known sponsors with good feedback.

Good luck and fuck this serious shit in the pit. Let's see some nasty shit.

You have a point. Didn't know what the pit was about. I have been scammed and I knew that it was probably going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't come to your job and slap the dick out of your mouth!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't come to your job and slap the dick out of your mouth!

Now you're catching on, course you have no clue about negging, but something tells me you will be learning about that too...

The pit has gotten a lot more colorful these days...

Back