• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2024 Plans..??

IML Gear Cream!
And hopefully win it. That sure would make your year if you nail it!

A good thing would be to hire a coach to help you thru prep up to showtime.
Already done, good plan in place

I could care less about me really in 2024. I mean if I did have to pick something for myself it would probably be to just stay out of jail on the med marijuana dui charge and also beat some scumbag in civil court. If it doesn’t happen though it’s totally cool with me. I’ll be more than happy to take all the shit life dishes out as long as my wife who has MS has another great year physically and her infusions continue to work and as long as all my kids keep thriving and staying healthy. I can’t ask for anything more than that.
You deserve to flourish also. It's nice you put your family first. But you also matter dont forget it.

I've had the same goals every year for the past 20.

Simplify more and work less
Spend more time with those I love
Continue increasing biblical knowledge
And be the best and hardest working athlete at my gym.

your wife married you, so she is attracted to guys like you, if you werent in the equation she would seek out someone like you and that person may not treat her better. so stop being a pussy sad boy and treat your wife the way you think she should be treated

Ah nobody is being a sad puss boy dude and I always have and will continue to treat my wife like she should be treated. I’m not sure why you felt the need to go there but it’s cool and btw that’s just how I feel. That’s never gonna change. I love my wife and kids more than life itself. Wanting better for them is just part of it. If I knew there was a better guy for the job I’d gladly step aside. Calling me a pussy and saying I need to treat my wife better is just a stupid fucking comment but as with everyone here you’re certainly entitled to your opinion since I put it out there. Thanks for the super informative response. Have a great new year bud. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Ah nobody is being a sad puss boy dude and I always have and will continue to treat my wife like she should be treated. I’m not sure why you felt the need to go there but it’s cool and btw that’s just how I feel. That’s never gonna change. I love my wife and kids more than life itself. Wanting better for them is just part of it. If I knew there was a better guy for the job I’d gladly step aside. Calling me a pussy and saying I need to treat my wife better is just a stupid fucking comment but as with everyone here you’re certainly entitled to your opinion since I put it out there. Thanks for the super informative response. Have a great new year bud. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿
its tough love, everything I said is true based on your comment you left in the PIT. do I know everything about you, no I dont but I know enough, your a good dude and deserving of your wife love, if you feel she would be better off without you thats either your guilt or you should treat her better. saying your wife and kids would be better without just some weak minded shit, sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I would rather hurt your feelings that you do some stupid shit

@AR-15 Just a different angle man. If they thought the same about it as you, that you'd be better off without them? How would that make you feel? Money ain't everything brother. They love you and NEED you just as much as you love and need them. You matter more than you know. To them and here. Not comparing us to them by any stretch but you matter here too man. Hang tough. 🙏✌️👍💪

its tough love, everything I said is true based on your comment you left in the PIT. do I know everything about you, no I dont but I know enough, your a good dude and deserving of your wife love, if you feel she would be better off without you thats either your guilt or you should treat her better. saying your wife and kids would be better without just some weak minded shit, sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I would rather hurt your feelings that you do some stupid shit

This will be my last response to your nonsense dude. I have no ill feelings towards you and I like the shit you usually have to say but you’re a little off base with this one. I mean if you’d like to post up your degree in psychiatry then I’ll say kudos your probably on to something. You have no fucking idea how my brain works and to say it’s either this reason or that reason is kind of a narrow minded comment. You must think you’re pretty fucking smart cause I’ve had doctors that have known me for 25 years that still can’t figure me out half the time. There are a million reasons I think that way and I assure you AGAIN it’s not because I mistreat my wife. Shes Sicilian. Trust me if she felt mistreated she would have rolled right out the door long ago. They don’t put up with bullshit. Guilt? Yeah maybe. I do feel bad I allowed myself to get hurt and now not being able to provide them with as much as I had hoped kinda sucks. I also feel bad I didn’t prepare better for their sake. I also feel guilty for taking up stupid space on this tread. There you are! Mr intelligence was right afterall. Feel better.? Now to the weak minded bullshit. All I can say to that is go fuck yourself. Again you havnt walked an inch in my shoes so calling me weak minded is pretty disrespectful Sir. One might even say it’s a “weak minded” comment. Maybe suicide rubs you the wrong way and when someone mentions it it causes you to lash out but for me it doesn’t bother me so much. Been down that road already. Many times. Anyway no hard feelings. Thank you for your insight. As with everyone’s OPINIONS I will take it into consideration.

@AR-15 Just a different angle man. If they thought the same about it as you, that you'd be better off without them? How would that make you feel? Money ain't everything brother. They love you and NEED you just as much as you love and need them. You matter more than you know. To them and here. Not comparing us to them by any stretch but you matter here too man. Hang tough. 🙏✌️👍💪

Totally understand that bro. I may have worded it poorly or made it sound somewhat selfish on my part but trust me when I tell you I would do NOTHING that would ever negatively effect my kids for life like my parents did to me. And I appreciate you not attacking me personally like the Jabroney above. Dude has no fucking clue what makes me tick. One sentence I’m a nice guy the next is I’m weak minded. He calls it tough love. The last dude that gave me tough love pimped me out to pedo men when I was 10 and then shot half my ear off. His excuse in court was he was giving me tough love. He can take that tough love shit and shove it. Again thanks @OlePhart. I really do appreciate your words.

I would never question your love for your family. There are no words for how wrong that would be. We all beat ourselves up for whatever reason. I just felt you need encouragement man. I know I do sometimes. You're in my prayers and others as well I'm sure. 🙏

Overall growth in every aspect of life.

Get Shredded!
Damn fellas , I just want to buy a decked out 2024 Z71 Suburban for my ol lady 🤣 I guess I could go to church once or twice too, wouldn’t hurt I suppose

I've slacked off the last few years because of a move down south and starting a new
business. Going to get my workouts, nutrition and supplements really dialed in 2024.
I'm pretty pumped about it.

In no particular order, 2024 goals...
  • Get my 3rd black belt in open hand arts.
  • Get my 1st black belt in sword fighting.
  • Get to 12% body fat. Currently sitting around 15-16%.
  • Do two cycles and add 20 pounds of pure muscle. First starts Feb 1st (Test / Tren) and second should start September 1st (Test / EQ / Anavar).
  • Avoid rotator cuff surgery.
  • Start another degree. I'm thinking an associates in exercise science to start in the Fall.
  • Publish one scientific paper (it's already written, I just need to get it published somewhere).
  • Make at least one trip to Europe.
  • Get my social media followers into the double digits 😂
  • Make at least one new and real friend, which will double my total number of friends 🤣
Stretch goals...
  • Get 35 pounds of fat off my wife 🙄
  • Find an anorexic girlfriend and talk her into getting huge breast implants 😁
  • Avoid situations which involve bail money 😣

Back