• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2016, new beginnings

IML Gear Cream!
Best not to concentrate on the shit IMO... hard to do sometimes tho, I agree with that. I just ignore 80% of the threads via heavy filtering.

It's the gems from the vets and occasional experienced newbies here that keep me coming back. We got science here and not always the bro kind!

you go to the gym for yourself,not for a forum judgement.it's your life,it's your health and they have nothing to do with people on the web

Oh I workout for myself...daily..I just don't think I want much to do with the body building community as a whole in the bigger picture all I see is nastiness.

Best not to concentrate on the shit IMO... hard to do sometimes tho, I agree with that. I just ignore 80% of the threads via heavy filtering.

It's the gems from the vets and occasional experienced newbies here that keep me coming back. We got science here and not always the bro kind!

I don't filter well..in part because I'm all over watching what's going on because I'm supposed to and I miss a ton because I have a life outside of here.

I actually crawl around all the sites here and there

gif-nice-legs-shoes-gif-chaneese-girls-quotes-love-quotes-flowers-u-and-i-art-pozz-beer-art-photography-Crimsons-Album-Love-this-Love-tess-valentine-cute2-SAY5-ceca-OSITO-DE-PROMISE-JaJas-sad-life-words-I-Miss-YouThinki.jpg

Back