• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it ok to use deca durabolin without doctor prescription ?

jessijeni

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was thinking when should we avoid taking deca durabolin so I am curious is this fine injecting this steroid without considering your drinks or meals ? This steroid has lots of side effects if we stop using it in its required usage period.

Last edited:
No, deca durabolin should definitely not be used without doctor prescription

only with a doctors supervision should you take AAS

I'm glad this topic was brought up. Many of us are wondering the same thing but are afraid to ask.

thanks OP :winkfinger:

I only run tren when my doc gives me a prescription for it....

My doctor has an excellent cut cycle that he gives me every summer :winkfinger:

I'm on trt at 1 gram test per week, good doc :p

I gotta make a visit to ^ those doctor s soon!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Doctor prescribed deca is my favorite. 400mgs a week is good for trt

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not a doctor. I don't even play one on TV.
It's not a good idea to take anything without it being prescribed by a doctor.
Hell, I don't even take an aspirin without a prescription.

hey man, you are too much concious. I can take aspirin without any prescription and yes there are number of other medicines as well I usually don't bother to ask from any doctor. I think its a bad way of taking medicines.

The other day I visited my physician to ask her if it was safe for me to consume non-alcoholic beverages. She told me that it was a bad idea to mix that with the halotestin/tren/metribolone stack she had recently prescribed to me. So I called up my proctologist for a second opinion. He said that krokodil was a much safer alternative, and wrote me a script for it. It was probably a mistake on my part to use krokodil as a kickstarter. It seems to eat away gains for some reason.

This is why my doc only prescribes krokodil as a finisher... really gives your skin that dry, hard look

The other day I visited my physician to ask her if it was safe for me to consume non-alcoholic beverages. She told me that it was a bad idea to mix that with the halotestin/tren/metribolone stack she had recently prescribed to me. So I called up my proctologist for a second opinion. He said that krokodil was a much safer alternative, and wrote me a script for it. It was probably a mistake on my part to use krokodil as a kickstarter. It seems to eat away gains for some reason.

Now thats just funny lol. On a more serious note idfk what your doc was thinking! MY doc tells me to get mine from the junkies living in the abandon robitussin factory across the street. Much higher quality stuff.

Stupidest post ive read in a long time. OP please don't have kids.

Lol i mean D lats ^^^ has made the most intelligent contribution to this thread thus far . Holy shit did they remove the coffee emote??@!

You know out of ever AAS fourm on the internet this is by far the friendliest & most helpful one out there and has the best community by a long shot. But shit bro how you guna come on a fourm and ask if ots okay to take deca without a doctors prescription? lol Please respond as I am truley curious as to whats going through your mind.

Back