• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

IML Gear Cream!
Pharmacom Provioronos back in stock
Pharmacom Oxandrolonos (anavar) back in stock.

Mix1 and Mix2 should be restocked within a week.
Same with Pharmacom Tren Hex.

I have Pharmacom Tri-Tren in stock. Its very popular with many customers.
I also have Pharmacom Deca 300 and Pharmacom PharmaNolt 300, which is a blend of 4 esters of nandrolone. Customers love this nandrolone blend.
Also ZP Deca is in stock.

Pharmacom Test Prop and test phenylprop and sust300 will be coming soon.

I restocked Pharmacom Bold500, Mix M300 (Masteron prop 100mg/enant 200mg), tbol and dbol.
Mix6 is also in stock now. This is Long ester version of Mix2. Mix6 is Trenbolone Enanthate 100mg/1ml Drostanolone Enanthate 200mg/1ml Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/1ml.
Pharmacom Sust300 is in stock too.
Mix4 in stock. It is Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg Testosterone Enanthate 270 mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

Pharmacom PharmaNan300 (deca) and PharmaNolt300 (nandrolone blend) are back in stock.

That nandrolone blend is like sust but nandrolone instead of test. It is Nandrolone propionate 60mg, Nandrone phenylpropionate 60mg, Nandrolone decanoate 90mg, Nandrolone laurat 90/1ml. A lot of customers love this nandrolone blend. Its very popular.

Last edited:
I still have some Shree Venkatesh Primo (Primbol) in stock!

Shree Venkatesh Vbol (dbol) coming back in stock by Monday/Tuesday. Same with Accord Anastrozole (arimidex)

All other Shree Venkatesh products in stock... Clenbuterol, Masterbol, Ovigil HCG, Oxadrol (anavar), Parabol (Tren HHBC), Primbol, Tamoxifen, Clomid, All Testosterones (C, E, P), Tren Ace (Trebol).

Shree Venkatesh testosterones and trenbolones are VERY good! ;)

Last edited:
Alpha Pharma products restocked! So far TestoRapid amps, Mastebolin amps, Alphabol - dbol, and Oxanabol - Anavar are all restocked.

I will restock Induject, Testocyp, Boldebolin, Testobolin, and Testobase amps for sure. a question of 2-6days.

I have updated my web site.

Last edited:
Alpha Pharma products restocked! So far TestoRapid amps, Mastebolin amps, Alphabol - dbol, and Oxanabol - Anavar are all restocked.

I will restock Induject, Testocyp, Boldebolin, Testobolin, and Testobase amps for sure. a question of 2-6days.

I have updated my web site.

I want AP parabolan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Canada Peptides Somatropin GH Update!

I expect to get very limited amount of kits soon so if anyone wants 5 kits or more they can email me.
Im not going to sell less than 5kits until I can build up good amount of stock.
Im not going to add these somatropin kits to the stock on my web site. They will sell out too soon.

Shree Venkatesh Trebol (Tren Ace) restocked!

Anfarm Clomid is available now.

Bayer testoviron will be restocked next week.

10ml Alpha Pharma vials will be restocked two weeks later. Trenarapid too!
Halo and Stanabol 50mg will be restocked too.

You said the bayer test would be restocked a while back and it never was. This time for real ?

You said the bayer test would be restocked a while back and it never was. This time for real ?
Did you see that it is in stock this time? Sometimes I get limited supply and things sell out fast like my GH. Last shipment sold out in 5 days. This shipment now in stock will probably sell out in 4-5 days. Then next week more comes in and it will sell out fast too probably 4-5 days again. If you blink you might miss it! :)

Back